Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Airtime hills No limits 2

Airtime hills No limits 2

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post May 12th, 2018, 3:30 am

Points on hand: 191.00 Points
Hello,

I have been looking some video's and saw a coaster made by thecodemaster, and it was named Wicked. My question is, how do you make the effect that the train lifts a tiny bit off the track when going over an airtime hill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-fvna_zIA This is what I mean.

Hope someone can help me out!

Post May 13th, 2018, 7:44 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 27,569.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks like clever use of strict nodes to give the impression that the ride is lifting onto the upstops, experiment with creating a very minor jerk in the trackwork to get a similar effect.

Post May 13th, 2018, 7:51 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 7,832.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
He's probably manually moving the whole hill up a centimeter or something like that. It's an interesting technique.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 15th, 2018, 1:54 am

Points on hand: 9,451.00 Points
It could be as simple as the aforementioned, but knowing him, he may have found a way to code that into the attached camera, where when the vertical G's reach a certain value (like below 0.0 or -0.1) that the camera raises in relative Z direction, or something along those lines. He's extremely crafty with scripting and I like what he's done with this POV.
1) X2 • 2) Intimidator 305 • 3) Millennium Force • 4) Iron Rattler • 5) El Toro • 6) Fury 325 • 7) Maverick • 8) Skyrush • 9) Twisted Timbers • 10) Voyage
Total Coaster Count: 243

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2