Board index Public Relations Site Related CoasterCrazy.com 2015 Cedar Point Ticket Giveaway!

CoasterCrazy.com 2015 Cedar Point Ticket Giveaway!

Posts that are directly related to the site.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
cccpgiveawaynov2015banner.png
cccpgiveawaynov2015banner.png (50.53 KiB) Viewed 3963 times

Welcome to the first and last giveaway of 2015 on CoasterCrazy.com!

A few weeks ago, while at Cedar Point, I was standing at the Valravn vending machine wanting a free prize, and I ended up winning a free ticket to Cedar Point! Because this ticket is useless for me and my family since we all have Platinum Passes, I am passing it on to CoasterCrazy users!

How To Enter:
What is your favorite rollercoaster and why? (2 sentence minimum) In addition to answering the question, you need to pick a number between 1 and 10,000. We will be picking the winner using a random number generator! Submit your response and number as a reply to this topic.

Rules:
  • Giveaway runs from November 1st, 2015 to November 30th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
  • You must be a registered member of CoasterCrazy.com to enter.
  • Only 1 entry permitted per account.
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed and are subject to a permanent ban from the site if we find out.
  • A number may only be selected once. If someone has already selected the number you desired, you must select a new number.
  • If you are selected as the winner, you must pay the shipping and handling costs to send the ticket to you through the mail.
  • We are not responsible if the ticket is lost, stolen, or damaged during shipping.

Prize:
  • 1 Regular Admission Ticket to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Ticket valid until June 30th, 2016.

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
My favorite roller coaster is El Toro. Mostly because I haven't been out there all that much + the insane airtime. My number is 385.
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Favorite ride my is Dizzy Love and Whirling Passion because quality high very smooth fast speed turn hanging feet scary. Ride quality very much down upside flip scary.

http://rcdb.com/4207.htm#p=46802
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
Paradox wrote:
Favorite ride my is Dizzy Love and Whirling Passion because quality high very smooth fast speed turn hanging feet scary. Ride quality very much down upside flip scary.

you need a number dork
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Paradox User avatar

Her0ofLime wrote:
Paradox wrote:

you need a number dork

Sorry I am number my is 5 one thousands (5000)
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

SauronHimself User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 1,641.00 Points
My favorite ride is now Maverick. This coaster proves that you don't have to be the tallest or the fastest to yield an exhilarating ride. Its low-to-the-ground feel and quick transitions coupled with relentless pacing make it the best thrill ride in North America.

Number: 7204

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
How awesome winning a ticket would be. I don't think I will be in Cedar Point before that expiration date. So for now I'm letting it pass, unless my mom wants it. :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Millienium farces is da bestest rides eva an dis planet. If u's does nots agreeses yous is stupids and u shuld died on a whole.

Not entering, (Season pass squad) just got bored. Anyway goodluck to everyone.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Dirk_Ermen wrote:
So for now I'm letting it pass, unless my mom wants it. :lol:

Well, apparently she wants it :lol:

Maverick as still my all-time favorite ride. Why? It's crazy from start to finish and never let's me down during the entire ride. Number I'm choosing: 1337

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I'll take it thanks
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Points on hand: 410.00 Points
My favorite ride at Cedar Point is indeed Maverick, due to it's intensity and now comfier restraints! It's the ride of all rides as it's everything you'd want in an extreme coaster and more...and even as that blue and silver coaster to it's left receives its (still well earned) Golden Tickets, I've always have more pleasure riding Maverick. And my lucky number has always been 7!

Points on hand: 1,589.00 Points
Bank: 1,000.00 Points
Picking a favorite roller coaster is a tough one. I'd say around now my favorite is probably Diamondback at Kings Island. I rode it for the first time this summer and got about twelve rides. It features so much floating time and just glides over the track in such a smooth way, and was a fantastic experience each ride. My number is 4491.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
CoasterGuy2000 wrote:
Millienium farces

I have to say what a good play on words! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Only 6 legit entries? That's depressing! Come on guys! Share the news with other people!

Points on hand: 1,077.00 Points
My favorite rollercoaster is Fury 325 at Carowinds for many reasons. I won't list all of them here, but in addition to being the tallest, fastest, and second longest coaster I have been on, it is the most fun. I also like it for its mix of intensity, smoothness, and just all around uniqueness.

My number is 110.

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

TTD03 wrote:
Only 6 legit entries? That's depressing! Come on guys! Share the news with other people!

I guess most people can't go, so they do not enter. Easy as that right?

Paradox User avatar

Dirk_Ermen wrote:
TTD03 wrote:

I can't go but I entered.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

#29 My favorite coaster is the Phantom's Revenge @Kennywood Park because of its unique layout situated on the park's hillside terrain. Besides the aforementioned, the 2nd drop over & under the iconic Thunderbolt, the airtime on the bunny hops & the night time ride experience makes this a very enjoyable & unique ride.
Live, Laugh, Love!
--David K. Jr.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Dirk_Ermen wrote:
TTD03 wrote:

Yea I figured that, I just didn't want to accept that as an answer :P

Points on hand: 2,697.00 Points
My favorite coaster is still The Beast at Kings Island. And that from someone who grew up at CP! What makes this ride so great to me is, first and foremost, the environment ??? particularly at night (especially when it's drizzling and you're getting pelted by rain drops). It goes back into the trees and you almost forget you're in a concrete jungle. I also love the second chain hill ??? the way it's slow release builds speed as it bends and descends ??? hitting top speed as you race into the tunnel.

At CP my fave has become Maverick just for it's sheer relentlessness. So much from so little.

My number is 3872.

Cheers and happy riding!

Points on hand: 671.00 Points
I have to agree with the Maverick crowd. There's nothing like launching straight into that vertical drop, just seconds away from getting your rear end whipped from one side to the other. It leaves me screaming for more, literally!

#4000 Ehhh, on second thought, make that #2500

Points on hand: 3,149.00 Points

My favorite coaster is Goliath at SFOG. I love all the airtime and the helix. My number is 675
Coaster count: 28 1. Fury 325 2. Twisted Cyclone 3. Goliath (sfog) 4. Intimidator 5. Afterburn

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Only 5 days left to enter! Winner will be announced on December 1st!

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Good luck to the future winner here! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 1,594.00 Points
My favorite coaster would have to be ThunderBird at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari as the Bright Orange track draws you to the back end of the park and the sensation of flying after being launched out the barn through the woods and under the Voyage is amazing. My number will be 8000.

Next

Return to Site Related