Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! FunPix: Coming to Cedar Point in 2016!

FunPix: Coming to Cedar Point in 2016!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post January 15th, 2016, 2:06 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Six Flags made the All Season Photo Pass last year and Cedar Fair knew they had to follow. Coming in 2016 is FunPix! The only thing I am not satisfied about is that this is not chainwide, it's only valid at Cedar Point. But it seems like they will roll it out chainwide in 2017.

FunPix Cedar Point logo.png
FunPix Cedar Point logo.png (128.21 KiB) Viewed 2593 times

FUNPIX: THE EASY WAY TO CAPTURE, COLLECT AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!

Who says the best days of summer have to end? Keep the good times going with FunPix, the fun and easy way to capture, collect and share professional-quality photos of your amazing stay at the park. Plus, it???s an incredible value!

It???s so easy to use FunPix! Just purchase a FunPix plan online or in the park, create your account at any FunPix location in the park and receive your FunPix card. And then the fun begins!

CAPTURE! Enjoy your day at Cedar Point, because your photos are covered! With your FunPix card, you can be professionally photographed at the front gate, on your favorite ride, with park characters, or wherever you see one of our park photographers. At specially designated FunPix Photo Spot locations, just open the park app and scan a QR code with your mobile device to unlock super-cool frames and borders for one-of-a-kind photos.

COLLECT! The Cedar Point app on your mobile device automatically collects your FunPix photos from the day (with a Single Day Digital Photo Pass) or the entire season (with an All Season Digital Photo Pass*).

SHARE! Download or share with family and friends instantly from the park???s mobile app. Order prints while in the park and receive a special rate. When you get back home or to your hotel, you can also order prints and unique photo souvenirs with your FunPix account online.

With FunPix, you get UNLIMITED digital downloads of ALL your FunPix photos and great savings on prints and souvenirs for only $29.99 for a single day or $39.99 for the season.* A single photo print of a single experience typically costs $14.99, so FunPix is a deal!

Want to learn more? Check out our FunPix FAQs below or call us at 419.627.2350.
*All Season Digital Photo pass is available only for park Season Passholders.

Post January 15th, 2016, 7:00 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
"In Park Photographer". Maybe people will be sentenced to that roll instead of being a sweep if they have too many operationals.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 16th, 2016, 3:28 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Great promo and I love to see the guest's smiles in the album! Since we're off season we need any Fun "Coaster" Fix!

:)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 16th, 2016, 5:52 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
The 40 bucks sounds like a pretty good deal for a seasonal pass holder. I'll assume a lot of people are going to use this system. (Like TTD did in Six Flags :lol: )
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post January 16th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Don't forget our FunPix: TTD03's On-Ride Photo Topic! ;) + :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 20th, 2016, 6:05 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Lol yes. I'll only be visiting CP 3 times this year. But that's 8 days in the park. So if I got 10 photos a day, I'd leave the season with 80 photos. Pretty worth it for $40.

Post February 12th, 2016, 7:33 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Update: FunPix has also been added at Carowinds, Canada's Wonderland, Kings Island, and Knotts.

They still only work at each park, not cross parks.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!