Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 FVD++ Background Image for Recreations Instruction?

FVD++ Background Image for Recreations Instruction?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 2,395.00 Points
So I have done a little trolling around this site but can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for. I am trying to come up with a reliable way to change the background image within FVD++ to be the layout image of a ride or screenshot of google images or something along those lines, whatever I can find.

Does anybody have a general method that works well for setting this up? Knowing how big (in pixels) the background image is would help, but what should the scaling look like if my image is smaller or larger? Any help would be appreciated!

PvM User avatar

Points on hand: 8,245.00 Points

Did a little check for you from one of my side projects. It seems that when you use an image of 2700 x 2700 px, the ratio is 6 pixels per 1 meter. You can do the math from there.

Points on hand: 2,395.00 Points
As a senior in an engineering program, I would sure hope I could do the math, hehe.
Thanks very much!

Also if anybody has a better blueprint/overhead shot of Batman: the Ride, I would appreciate it! Having a hard time finding a layout of any kind; might just be looking in the wrong places. What I have now is a google images screenshot for the clone in Six Flags St. Louis, which is the one I'll replicate soon. The satellite that took the image was almost directly overhead, so the proportions are pretty close, but being a satellite image it isn't perfect.

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points

Points on hand: 113.00 Points
FrankLeeMadere wrote:
So I have done a little trolling around this site but can't quite seem to find what I'm looking for. I am trying to come up with a reliable way to change the background image within FVD++ to be the layout image of a ride or screenshot of google images or something along those lines, whatever I can find.

Does anybody have a general method that works well for setting this up? Knowing how big (in pixels) the background image is would help, but what should the scaling look like if my image is smaller or larger? Any help would be appreciated!

In case you are still searching, FVD++ scales everything to 440x440m^^

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2