Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Lake compounce- Mega Disk'O!

Lake compounce- Mega Disk'O!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post November 19th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Introducing our new Spinning Sensation for 2011, The Mega Disk'O!!

Replacing the Parks 'Rotor'

To see the video, use the link below.

http://www.lakecompounce.com/
This is not my signature.

Post November 19th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Post November 19th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,085.00 Points
Not a fan of spiny rides?
This is not my signature.

Post November 19th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Points on hand: 4,765.00 Points

Just don't care. Never been on a Topspin either, even though I've been to like 14 parks that have them.

Post November 20th, 2010, 12:34 am

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
^Eh, SFGAm's top spin is ok. The Schwartzkopf monster II is my favorite flat there.
American Eagle Lover

Post November 20th, 2010, 2:12 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
They are calling it a Mega Disc'O but I'm missing the hill in between on the video. Another missed chance, since with the Hill in between is a lot more fun than without. On full speed it gives a nice floater. [:)]

Originally posted by Freddie

Just don't care. Never been on a Topspin either, even though I've been to like 14 parks that have them.

Wow, there are a couple cool/good top spins out there that have some good programs running. Same goes for some other flat rides.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post November 20th, 2010, 2:39 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
I think Top Spins are a lot of fun...they're one of the few flat rides I really enjoy. The motion is really dynamic when the spin isn't controlled. I think it's worth at least one ride.

I liked GAm's top spin when I was there...it was a bit different from the others in its program. The others I've been on usually just have one or two unlocked inversions at a time, but despite being really short, that one had like 3 or 4 right in a row, which was enough to make the sky seem to spin vertically from being dizzy. Really cool and a completely different sensation from laterally spinning rides.

Fun fact, I remember GAdv's inverting around 20 times each run back when I rode in '99 I believe...now that was awesome haha. It was like 10 or 11 locked backflips, then a great mix so you never knew what was coming next, followed by the standard slow forward descent and possible inversion at the end. Too bad it's like, 1/4 as long now.

Post November 20th, 2010, 10:42 am
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Well it's better than the rotor... They don't run that fast enough and you slowly slide down the walls.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post November 20th, 2010, 11:29 am

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
I love lake compounce for their awesome flats. They really need a good floorless top spin like at KD. I remember how insane that one was with the fire effects and the inverted loop and it had a great program with lots of flips. Plus i like the harnesses on those, even though they jam into certain places a a bit. you would know what i mean if you have ridden Max-air at Cedar point. they have the same restraints.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!