Board index Public Relations Site Related NEW! Share your photos with us!

NEW! Share your photos with us!

Posts that are directly related to the site.

Post April 13th, 2015, 7:41 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Hey there CC members! We have a new feature that I'd like to share with you!

Do you have any photos from amusement parks that you have sitting around? Would you like to see those photos used for something other than hard drive space? Would you like a larger audience to see your photos? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then continue reading!

We are now accepting photos from the members of CoasterCrazy!

Basically, we are always in need of new photos to put on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc feeds to keep things interesting!

If you have a photo that you would like to share, please click on this link, where you will be redirected to our one time survey. We ask you to fill out this survey once so that we can take note of your home park and what types of photos you will be contributing. None of this information will be used to solicit you in any way.

Once you have completed the survey, you may proceed to upload your photos at this link.

Please NOTE: That once you click on the photo upload link, it will redirect you to a page that asks you to enter a password. The password to upload is "coastercrazy". That is all one word, lowercase, and without the quotation marks.

After entering the password correctly, you will be able to upload your photos.

We ask that if at all possible, if you have many photos, you upload them in one zip file. The file upload limit is 75 MB each, so if you need to use multiple zip files to upload all your photos, please do so, but label them accordingly.

If you wish us to credit you for your photo when you use it, when uploading the zip file, please include a .txt or similar file indicating the name you want us to credit the photo to!

If you have any issues using the survey form or the upload form, please PM me or post below!

Thank you,
TTD03

Post April 13th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Just finished it! Prepare to be bombarded with pics of Busch Gardens after next weekend 8-)

Post April 14th, 2015, 4:05 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post April 15th, 2015, 7:46 am
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Be prepared for Disney Wprld and Universal Studios Orlando pics after this weekend

Post April 15th, 2015, 10:14 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Yeah, a plenty of park or ride photos we desire to check out! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post April 15th, 2015, 2:24 pm
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
I have some good pics of Leviathan from my trip to CW this summer! I will upload them soon.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post April 15th, 2015, 4:01 pm

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
I. At the Mall of America at this very moment haha. Let the documenting begin!

Return to Site Related