Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Nolimits 2 Multiplayer and Co-op?

Nolimits 2 Multiplayer and Co-op?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post November 15th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Imagine if NL2 Had a Server-Multiplayer Feature? It would be amazing, especially with steam.. Just imagine this:

-Open up steam version of NL2, Go to Servers, find a bunch of servers of all different parks and such. You click a server and it auto Downloads that track file if you don't have it, then you join a server with 30 other people, And ride with friends on roller coasters and venture parks. Oculus rift would just be as perfect as a puzzle piece for this feature.

-Imagine you and your friend in a park together, building roller coasters and crap, Making a Dueling Coaster in Real Time...

-Having Sneak peaks for your roller coaster creation,

-Being able to advertise your server IP On multiple sites and stuff..

This popped up in my head a bit ago, it's kind of a stretch, but It would be really sick.

Post November 15th, 2014, 8:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post November 15th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
I believe that's how all games and media will eventually be. did you ever see a movie called "Gamer"? they had a few things like that. that's would be awesome though.
Plantoris

Post November 16th, 2014, 11:27 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

the only possible way of doing this would be with locked parks and only in sim, no editor. That said it would be pretty sweet to walk through some parks with others at the same time and be able to see their characters
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post November 21st, 2014, 9:33 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post November 21st, 2014, 9:56 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Turbo wrote:
the only possible way of doing this would be with locked parks and only in sim, no editor. That said it would be pretty sweet to walk through some parks with others at the same time and be able to see their characters

Perhaps... I agree working on the same coaster would be a bit silly - but I see no logical (practicability of NL teams resources aside) why you couldn't have people in the same park adding in 3DS or other rollercoaster - scenery and the like. To pull it off without it looking a bit rubbish might be a stretch on the hardware but there are plenty of examples out there that allow multiple people editing a overall world (Minecraft being a prime example)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2