Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

What coaster have you ridden the most times in your life?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Totally spawned this thread for TTD lol

what coaster have you ridden more times than any other, and why, and how?

Park>coaster>times ridden>brief summary

Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (aka Geauga Lake, aka that horrible ruined rotting pile of childhood memories Cedar Fair made in Ohio)

Mind Eraser - Vekoma Boomerang:
rides: at least 60+ just in one day somewhere around 400+ total

I have an autistic fixation with going upside down. One Alice Cooper's horror nights (forgot what it was really called) the park was SUPER dead, with maybe no more than a few hundred people all day if that, I marathoned that thing for HOURS. I just never got off and they just kept running it. If I was the only one on they didn't even unlock the harnesses. The ride ops were like, just yell when you're done. Turned out to be the last year that park was any good too. They used to never make people get off as long as there was a free seat to switch to. And that's for any ride. Nothing was super special about it, it just met all my autistic fixations lol. It went upside-down and it went backwards. I used to ride it like ten times in a row if I could just to get my loop counts up for the day. That day I it was an endurance thing for me, I stayed in the back row and never got off except to use the bathroom a few times.

That's by far the most ridden coaster for me ever. Second has to be The Raptor at Cedar Point. Got in 11 rerides this year! That's 66 inversions without getting off! God I love going upside-down

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Mantis, because I worked it.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Untamed at Canobie. There was no line the day I went and I chain rode it all through the afternoon. I got at least 15 rides on it consecutively :lol:

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

I have never been on a Eurofighter. can you compare it to other rides you've been on?

Paradox User avatar

The vertical lift is a very strange feeling and it isn't how you would imagine it to feel like. The provides a small pop of airtime and the beyond vertical drop is breathtaking. You feel as if you are going straight down and will fall out. The loop provides excellent hangtime and the barrel roll makes you basically drop out of your seat and have only the restraint holding you in. The helix was pretty intense and for such a compact and short ride, it packs a punch.

Also, I was in line and the chain motor let out some grease and it hit me on the cheek. From that point on, I knew that Gerstlauer wanted to be my bae. :lol:
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Points on hand: 2,350.00 Points

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

My bae is the good ol' Phantom at Kennywood. Only started riding 4 years ago because I was a very short preteen, but since have ridden it at least 40 times! Leaving Kennywood without 2-3 rides is practically a sin among my friend group :lol:

Ain't she purty? (Two more days until I'll be upping my count on this beast!)

Paradox User avatar

The only thing I do not like about Phantom is the short layout. After the turnaround it is practically over.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

It's not much shorter of a ride than it was with the loops really. As much as I miss them it's still one of the most intense coasters I've been on. It's up there for me in the ride count as well

Paradox User avatar

Paradox wrote:
The vertical lift is a very strange feeling and it isn't how you would imagine it to feel like. The provides a small pop of airtime and the beyond vertical drop is breathtaking. You feel as if you are going straight down and will fall out. The loop provides excellent hangtime and the barrel roll makes you basically drop out of your seat and have only the restraint holding you in. The helix was pretty intense and for such a compact and short ride, it packs a punch.

Also, I was in line and the chain motor let out some grease and it hit me on the cheek. From that point on, I knew that Gerstlauer wanted to be my bae. :lol:

I wrote this whole description for you Lucky. And you didn't respond. *le sob*
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:

Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Mantis, because I worked it.

Talon and for the same reason. I've probably ridden Talon over 2000 times but I never counted so....

Points on hand: 1,157.00 Points
Probably Grizzly at KD since the line is always short if any line at all besides Saturdays. I've genuinely stayed in the same seat for this ride over 10 times before without even standing up to get out during non busy days.

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
The Voyage

Somewhere around 300+ times.

It doesn't hurt that I also worked that ride, and after getting off early, I would sprint back upstairs (out of HR, it's underneath Gobbler Getaway FYI.) and hop in line and single ride over and over and over again.

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Paradox wrote:
Paradox wrote:

I wrote this whole description for you Lucky. And you didn't respond. *le sob*

You did write a beautiful description, I did read it, and I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge your effort! You wrote a great POV of what it's like, is there any other coasters you think you can compare it to that you've been on? Like roughness or intensity wise?

Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Bank: 120.00 Points
Canyon Blaster at Adventure Dome, i love it so much and it only a few miles away from me. Image

Points on hand: 6,869.00 Points
1. El Toro - 24 rides
2. Boulder Dash - 22 rides
3. Lightning Racer (both sides combined) - 21 rides
4. Nitro - 19 rides
5. Skull Mountain - 15 rides
1.Boulder Dash | 2.Legend(HW) | 3.Beast | 4.Ravine Flyer II | 5.Intimdator 305 | 6.Phoenix | 7.Twisted Timbers | 8.Wicked Cyclone | 9.Thunderhead | 10.Storm Chaser

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
For me it'd be California's Great America's Top Gun (as far as that other name, I ain't with it).

I've had at least a few dozen rides on it, maybe north of 50. Very short, sweet, well-paced ride with an awesome helix finale over the pond...rather underrated IMO. After that it'd have to be SFOT's Titan which is always a fun positive G buffet.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Paradox wrote:

I find eurofighters rough (as in jerks and bumps sometimes on sections that in plan view are almost straight rather than a 'rattle') - just seem to be tracked poorly or something. This might just be the 2 UK eurofighters I've ridden but I guess but Smiler is as bad in parts too.

Lucky have you ridden an El Loco model? The drop is comparable although vastly better on a Eurofighter and the barrels are quite similar. Can't think of anything comparable intensity wise - especially as I've not visited the US properly and UK doesn't have anything comparable (to the eurofighters or really to US coasters)

As for most ridden coaster - Easily Nemesis at Alton Towers however I have no idea how many times I've ridden it!

Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
for me it has to be Talon as it was with Tetsu, although not for the same reason. Dorney is my home park and its a very easy easy coaster to marathon, I never counted but it has to be nearly 200 at this point. Outside of Dorney, its probably a tie between Lightning racer, Fahrenheit, and skyrush(ERT allowed me to get 6 in a row plus once during the day)
What are these for?

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points

Nitro at SFGA. That coaster never gets old. I think it's easily the best B&M hyper, and the capacity is ridiculous on that ride. Longest I've waited in line is 1 hr 30 mins, and I get to walk on all the time,

Second would be Mighty Canadian Minebuster because I rode that hundreds of times as a kid. Third would be Bizarro, and fourth is a tie between Kingda Ka and Great American Scream Machine. One time GASM broke down and when it was back up and running there was literally no line so I rode it 7 times in a row. On Kingda Ka back in September it broke down while we were on the block before the catch car so we were there for at least 20 minutes.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Ahh, love topics made for me :P

Have ridden TTD now 252.5 times. I think you can figure out what the .5 is for :P

Despite only going to CP 2 or 3 times a year, its not a bad number at all.

But my most repetitive coasters was this coaster. I rode it 45 times in a few hours. Lines are nonexistent every day at this park. I broke the park record for the most rides on it in 1 day lol.

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
I really don't marathon rides that often, I usually call it quits around 5 rides but I probably rode this thing the most, unfortunatly

For all rides though I got 121 rides on this thing in a week. In the video they go pretty slowly down it but you can get down in about 10 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67wIq6DX3RU
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Points on hand: 3,978.00 Points
Ninja at SFMM. 32 times one Mother's Day. No line late in the day. Rode next train more often then not after 4 pm, even choosing our favorite back seats. Doesn't include multiple times during several other trips.

Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions