Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports a weired trip report from seaworld Orlando oct 25

a weired trip report from seaworld Orlando oct 25

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Oct 25

First when I got there i rode manta it has been a while since I went on it but they finale redid the gift shop and photo after that I went to kracken I rode front row it was the second train of the day for that train I was the only one on it so I asked to ride it again since no one was waiting in front row so they said yes 3 people came on back row I was thinking it was normal ride again for the trains 3rd run of the day on my favorite coaster but it turned out epic we were entering the mid ride break coarse when the ride stop because the sensor said there was a train on the break run broken when we stopped we stopped fast the hole thing took 5 mins to just stop shaking we waited at least 18 mins up there when they finale got the other train back into the station so we finale got to able to move we slowly intched our way to the other end then stop again on the mid ride break then waited another 5 mins till we were able to move then final we were out of mrbc into the loop (ps that loop is awsome going through it super slow) then final into the break run onto the transfer track then some mangers came to see if we were ok then since the train in front of us was being tested for restrains they had to get us off the train so they took us off the coaster on the transfer track they gave us a ticket to 're ride any coaster at that park next I went walking around till they fixed the ride then riden it 5 more times then I went back over to manta since it was a 45 min wait I decide to use the 're ride ticket to skip the lines for it after that I went over to the seaworld spooktactular area to get some free candy (I'll post the candy I got later) then went on kracken one more time when I left

After leaving I went to Sam's club to get some stuff while waiting in line at the cash register the manger came over to tall all the employee the liquor store just got robbed so that gave me the goosebumps for some reason

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Mr. Freeze User avatar