Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Burnout - Blackout: 211 Ft Intamin Hyper Coaster

Burnout - Blackout: 211 Ft Intamin Hyper Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
I have finally finished the trackwork for my new coaster, Burnout to Blackout. The reason why 'blackout' is in there is because the ride pulls 3.5 G's throughout a large portion of the ride. Below are the statistics for the ride itself:

Height: 189 Ft
Max Speed: 68 Mph
Drop Angle: 89 Degrees
Track Length: 4512 Ft

This ride is my first roller coaster to be made in FVD, I am pretty impressed but don't expect it to be the best thing since sliced bread, because I know myself that the ride probably has some minor problems in it. Below are some screenshots of the ride.

I will not accept Beta Testers, as I want the ride to be mine until it is completely finished, which will take several weeks, as it is going to be my first BIG project. Please reply below if you have any questions or concerns!

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Looking good! However personally not a huge fan of the color choice...
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

*cough*partialnamecreditstoRCT3rox*cough* :lol:

Blase Rhine wrote:
Looking good! However personally not a huge fan of the color choice...

I agree - the yellow and red don't really fit together very well in my opinion. But the layout looks awesome!

Yeah, it's only temporary for now, but I will most likely change it later on, it DOES have a racecar theme, any color scheme ideas anyone?

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points

If you want to keep the dual colored rails, you could try red w/ a black 3rd rail and silver-ish supports. That might look good on a racecar theme :)

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
Looks nice, but I agree with the rest here. Those colours... Intamin track should be always 1 colour. It looks bad. As a suggestion... I think RedBull racing colours would look great on a coaster (dark blue track, silver supports). And if you're going to make the lift spine like I 305 I would make the lift supports red.

Thanks for the tips guys! This weekend in going to heavily modify the colors and begin supporting

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
What are the g-forces like on that series of turns after the first airtime hill? Just worried you might have some seriously sustained forces there!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

The forces on this ride are insane! (hence the word 'blackout') it pulls 3.5 Gs on almost every turn on the ride. It does not exceed 4 Gs on any point of the ride.

Bump, I made a small list for the colors of the track! Please let me know what color you guys are most interested with
(Lift supports are going to be a replicate of intimidator supports)
Supports: Blue
Track: Grey
LiftSupports: Red
Supports: Grey
Track: Red
LiftSupports: Blue
Supports: Red
LiftSupports: Red
Supports: Blue
LiftSupports: Blue
Supports: Yellow
LiftSupports: Orange
Supports: Orange
LiftSupports: Yellow
Supports: White
LiftSupports: White

Let me know which scheme you think would work the most.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

^No but you can encourage others to. I might even just go my own way with supports, figure out something nice. Maybe Red track, grey supports, and White Lift hill supports? I don't want too much color, but we'll see!

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points

people really need to pick 6 to support my favorite driver

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
I still prefer the colors I suggested, but I have to choose between those I'll say 2.

Yeah, I actually had slight intentions to do Redbull colors, name the ride Burnout - Sponsored by Red Bull! So I might choose those types of colors.

I have actually decided to use Dapalms Color Choice, Mainly because I have been interested in that color scheme after thinking about it for such a while LOL!

aww I needed 6 to wins since hes just announced hes scaling back from the race ways and last time he does a champiship

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Lol^ Anyways, I have a little update with the colors, Don't like the blue/red contrast? Don't worry, the lift hill track is going to be Grey specifically for the occasion, But here is a little update of the supports. Image

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Next

Return to Hard Hat Area