Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Dueler

Dueler

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post March 24th, 2007, 10:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

I posted this over at TPR a couple weeks ago only to get my topic poo'd on by magically becoming an AHG topic, completely unrelated to the coaster as it's all hand made. No AHG was used...please not that. Anywho, on to the topic. This is my first dueling coaster attempt and am quite happy with the results, such as timing at the colission points.

About the coaster:
Think back....way way back, in the days of RCT1. Any RCT Vet would be able to recall a scenario called Diamond Heights which was my favorite scenario. It had 2 duelers, Acrophobia and Agoraphobia (I think that's their names). This is an inspiration of the RCT1 counterpart.

Progress:
Trackwork's actually done, maybe some fine tuning and onto supporting. I'm also toying with a Spy Vs Spy theme as it's black & white. I even experimented with a cartexture but parts of it go into the train's dips.

And now...the screens!

Image Insert:
106.69 KB

Image Insert:
139.03 KB

Image Insert:
106.94 KB

I'll get better screens once it's supported as I hate looking at unsupported work...and please do me a huge favor: please don't let this get off topic as it did at TPR...I'm assuming that people would take designing here more serious and would be able to get some better feedback.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post March 24th, 2007, 10:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

I used to watch Acrophobia and Agoraphobia all the time! I really like the idea of this ride since it's based off of those two, and I can't wait for the final product. [approve]

Post March 24th, 2007, 11:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Oh man, Diamond Heights! Ahahaha, i played that when i was like 6 [:D] Remember those pretty well though! Lookin good, love the cartex!

Return to Hard Hat Area