Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Free sound design for your final Youtube videos

Free sound design for your final Youtube videos

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 97.00 Points
I am offering a (free... really, there's no catch. I like doing this) unique service to enhance the experience of your final coaster video for YouTube upload. Many of us often overlook the importance of sound design.

No limits 2 has certainly brought us closer than ever to stunning realism in consumer coaster design software. But while you can make your coaster look as real as possible, it???s also important to make it sound as real as possible. And I think this is where No Limits 2 misses the mark, with roller coaster noise that sounds more like vacuum cleaners then roller coasters in my opinion.

I offer to take that annoyance out for your final Youtube video. Why not make your video and coaster stand out with audio that actually sounds like a roller coaster? The goal is to make the viewer feel like they are actually there or riding the coaster.

Want your coaster to sound like an RMC? Sure, no problem!

Want your classic Arrow looper to have that distinctive lift hill sound and the notorious squeak of a mid course brake release? Done!

You want your LSM launch to have that awesome magnetic drive sound? No worries.

I analyze your type of coaster and through advanced audio editing software I put together a realistic set of the noises your coaster would REALLY make. I have collected samples of many different coaster sounds and have been working with audio software for many years.
Some of us prefer our videos to have music, and that is absolutely fine. But me, I like realism. That???s usually the goal, right? Especially with recreations.

Here is a video of where I applied this technique to one of my (Rather crappy) No Limits coaster videos. Never mind the coaster itself, my goal was to achieve a soundscape where it sounded completely realistic. That???s why I???m here- I think that my skill in sound design, paired with others whom are more skilled in the coaster designing aspect, will yield a really top notch result.

If you like this effect and think it can bring your video to the next level, here???s how it works-
-You completely finish editing your video to your liking
-You email me a very low resolution version of the video, indicating where you want the sound design done. (You may want music for the off ride shots and only sound design for the pov, etc)
-You submit any specific requests you have for sound, otherwise I design the sound for you based on the coaster type, manufacturer, etc
-I send you back an audio file (.wav) that you place into your video editor at the correct time (so it syncs up- almost in all cases the file will be one large file that starts right at the beginning of your video, even if there are portions you want music, etc), and that???s it! (Unless we want to make changes of course)
Remember, making any changes to your video after I???ve sent you the audio will cause it to become out of sync, so make sure this sound design process is the absolute last step you take.

Typically, turnaround times will be in less than a day. PM me with any inquiries and we can get started.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2