Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Kona- Track Work Completed!! Testers Needed

Kona- Track Work Completed!! Testers Needed

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 22nd, 2008, 1:16 am

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Hey Guys,

I just finished my track work for Kona, and I was wondering if there was anybody who would be willing to test for me. I am in need of testers because i feel like this coaster is pretty good for my skills and i really want to tweak it so that it really is as good as the ride can get. If you want to test, just leave your email in this thread and I will send the track to you. Thanks Guys,

Cody
Last edited by Flickstah on August 22nd, 2008, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 22nd, 2008, 1:26 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points

Post August 22nd, 2008, 1:33 am

well, thought i'd make a new one because all of my other topics dont get any attention, so i was thinking just make a new one so that some people might actually respond to this one since the track is now done.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 22nd, 2008, 1:47 am
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
Ahh.

Well like I said I will test it. Just hit me on AIM.

Post August 23rd, 2008, 11:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,123.00 Points
I'm still willing to test yours. (Did you get mine? Hopefully the e-mail got through) But anyway, I'm on AIM right now, or otherwise you could e-mail it to me at cien958@hotmail.com .

Post August 24th, 2008, 1:09 am

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
ryandougherty367@yahoo.com
I'll be happy to give feedback (I probably will not be able to, however.)

Post August 24th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Alright, I sent the track to you 2. Would anybody else like to test?

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 24th, 2008, 7:05 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Originally posted by EElover2

I'll be happy to give feedback (I probably will not be able to, however.)

I lol'ed.

Post August 24th, 2008, 7:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points

Post August 24th, 2008, 9:00 pm

ok guys, well, give me a minute because at this time, im in the process of redesigning the track that comes after the lift hill. For those of you who are going to be on either email, or aim, or on CC tonight, I will send you guys the track. I will be on AIM tonight, my aim screenname is rollerbstrd. Let me know! ;)

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post August 24th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Double post, mybad, but, i sent the track to Halo364, EElover2, and Strata Force, if anybody else would like to test, let me know.

For those three that I sent the track to, the track needs to be set to 1.6 improved friction, makes the track a little more crazy! :D

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Return to Hard Hat Area