Board index Public Relations Introductions - Lol240/Myself In The COVID-19 Pandemic -

- Lol240/Myself In The COVID-19 Pandemic -

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post January 29th, 2021, 10:36 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Hopefully that you guys are doing fine as today we all are facing COVID-19-related situations. When the year 2020 is over I did lose everything except for myself now being one of "legit" transwomen (not falling into a category of LGBTQs' questioning anymore). Finally came out of the closet. Way before the earth-shaking pandemic or in the late 2010's I used to consider myself a feminine person even on this forum and some of you still remember that I am nice to others (wayback to the off-topic -- say nice things to others -- created by skyscraper) and a cheerful member who is really fond of NL1 contents too. Thanks so much for the wonderful memories. Kindly stay safe and post away.

-- Lol240 is alive. Had to have tough times though. :*) --
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 31st, 2021, 10:59 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Hiiii!!! Welcome back and glad to see you're still around. Sorry to hear you losing everything in 2020. except yourself of course :( It was an insane year and well, hopefully things look up for us in 2021. Cheers! Here's to a good 2021.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post January 31st, 2021, 11:33 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I'm sorry to hear you lost "everything". Not sure the extent of things, but if you ever want to talk to somebody I'm always around. Lurking. Kinda.

Glad to see you're able to be open about yourself, that's a huge step. Congrats!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I remember you! Glad to see you're okay I remember you going AWOL back when. I think there's a lot of lurkers round here still :)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ + ^^ + ^^^ - Lifesavers for me. Wonderful replies. :*)

I have to say that you guys are always nice to others. I seriously miss the days when there were a lot of active members on the "CC" forum. I literally feel sad while browsing the previous posts that I have created (mainly) for some fun and my comments that have given you a lot of energy. :*(
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 67.00 Points

Points on hand: 6,144.00 Points
I never posted much but I had a lot of fun over the years lurking, thanks for posting and stay strong and safe.
Taron>Helix get mad

Return to Introductions