Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Moonsault Scramble!

Moonsault Scramble!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 14th, 2012, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,015.00 Points

Post February 15th, 2012, 12:19 am

Points on hand: 92.00 Points
Bank: 1,341.05 Points
The skyboxer will allow you to change the sky box (4 sides and a top)

Post February 16th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Moonsault Scramble is complete! Here are some of the pics of the finished Mount Fuji environment! Also, I have all but one little piece of scenery completely un-blackfaced.
Expect a trailer soon, the final product will be released next sunday to coincide with NightWindElf's Vek-Arrow. Now on to the pics!

Image Insert:
164.65 KB
This pic shows the new Mount Fuji environment with the coaster in the foreground.

Image Insert:
130.75 KB
If you look up towards the info bar, you will notice that the G's read 6.3 yet they are still green...Environment Magic! Really just to deter nooby green/red/yellow raters ;) Shh dont tell them.

Image Insert:
174.03 KB
Common view of Pretzel Knot

Image Insert:
153.73 KB
Ride ariel overview.

Image Insert:
116.53 KB
View of sign and Pretzel

Image Insert:
129.53 KB
Rear spikes...Nice

Image Insert:
77.02 KB
Inside station, dont worry there will be que directors

Image Insert:
143.59 KB
Ride ground overview, Mount Fuji in background :)
Please enjoy and await the trailer.
YES!

Post February 17th, 2012, 12:04 am

Points on hand: 143.00 Points
Bank: 3,000.00 Points
Remove the park pack rides becuase they weren't really there by the real one so they shouldn't just be added to every track.
RIP
Log Jammer, SFMM
1971-2011
Originally posted by richie5126
T: all newtons on this site are smooth so this must be high.

Post February 17th, 2012, 12:07 am

^1st thing 1st, I love Pink Floyd. After that, I saw it minus the park pack but it looked so empty for me. I couldn't handle it :(
YES!

Post February 17th, 2012, 9:21 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
It's going to look empty then lol. It's a recreation. Don't go that far and then add stupid crap on the side that doesn't exist. Looks good so far BTW.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 17th, 2012, 10:14 am

Thanks, I am glad you like it and yes I will remove that stuff for the final.
YES!

Post February 17th, 2012, 11:07 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I'd also recommend making the spine thicker with supports (just plce track connector nodes and connect them horizontally) since the ride has a thicker spine from the stupid amount of G's it pulls.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 17th, 2012, 11:14 am

Yeah, I might do that but I don't want the spine to look uneven. I am glad that you are giving me feedback though, keep it coming
YES!

Post February 17th, 2012, 12:39 pm

Sorry For The Double Post...Again but the trailer for the ride is officially out! So grab your popcorn get comfortable and watch in awe. The ride is confirmed to be available for download on Sunday the 26th of February.

Moonsault Scramble Roadrunner88
YES!

Post February 21st, 2012, 5:26 am

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points
I Found a Similar and SAME Env Creation on a Japanese Site
http://nolimits.oracchi.com/diorama/

VERY VERY SIMILAR??????????????????????????????????????????????????????ALMOST SAME

Post February 21st, 2012, 9:00 am

Points on hand: 90.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
That does look completely identical to RoadRunner's version.

Hmmm...

Post February 21st, 2012, 9:24 am

Okay ladies and gentlemen put your pointing fingers away for a moment because like everything else in life there is an explanation. I came on nolimitsorrachi.com when I was in the thick of designing my pretzel knot for moonsault scramble. I saw this rides incredible scenery and I sent them the following message (in Japanese of course)
Roughly translated back to English: Hello I am going to be using your textures for Moonsault Scramble for my own version of my ride. Don't worry credit will be given and you will receive proper credit. I hope you can allow me to use these. Thank you and I would like to hear back if you will let me, Thanks. Also this not for any monetary gain. So I did not steal anything and I had to do the environment on my own as I only got pictures from them not a whole environment and I had to figure out how to do the environment on my own(with help from LeFLO and others ;)) I also have documented all stages of trackwork which you can see is different. Also I am using a different car-texture and my environment came out slightly differently from theirs. Now if I were a NoLimits theif then I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of constructing my own environment, creating a construction topic, asking for help, enlisting someone to make a car-texture and lastly and mostly making my own trackwork/supporting the ride. Also in the final ride description I have given credit where credit is due in terms of giving everyone who worked on this project all the credit they need. Case Closed Thank you. :)
YES!

Post February 21st, 2012, 10:25 am

Points on hand: 1,561.00 Points
Originally posted by RoadRunner88

Yep??????????????????You posted Whole of your Construction Progress Here??????????????????And For details??????????????????I can found your creations are better than NLOracchi's

(P.s:I think that Fuji Mountain on background is TOO BIG,It should be smaller)

Watch this Takabisha Construction Progress and you would know

Post February 21st, 2012, 10:55 am

Thank you, in other news the ride is scheduled for a release this Sunday so keep your eyes peeled. :)
YES!

Post February 22nd, 2012, 8:42 pm

Okay, this is my last post on this thread :) I have decided to give a little nod to the NLOrrachi people in the station as well, you can see it here ;)

Image Insert:
103.88 KB
I will now be posting in this rides new track advertising thread! Thanks for following this project :)
YES!

Post February 22nd, 2012, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Did you actually hear back from the guy on the japanese site? Because if he didn't give you actual permission, it's still going to be very much frowned upon.

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area