Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area My coaster projects

My coaster projects

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 28th, 2004, 8:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,843.00 Points
I've got a ton of coasters on my hands... [:p]

1) First there is SuperPower, a Thrust-Air coaster and The Twilight Zone, a B&M hyper. Both have their own topics, and both should be ready very soon.

2) There's Furious, a 4-inversion SLC that should be released very soon, in the next week or so after a rebuilding of the finale. It has a loop, cobra roll, & a dive loop.

3) There's ILL, or Intamin Launched Looping, a 5-inversion intamin inverted. Should be released by mid November. This coaster will remain fairly secret, just two pics.

4) There's Woodstock, a small but brutal woodie in the works. Release date late november. It is 135 ft. tall and all turns.

5) And finally, there is Green Giant, which should be out by December 1st. It is a 115 ft. corkscrew-style looper with four inversions, 4400 ft. of track, two lift hills, two double dips, almost half a dozen bunny hops, a few spirals, and it's all set on a bunch of hills.

So in the next 2 months I've got 6 coasters to complete, although all of them are built and three are basically ready to go, although they have a few G spikes.
Last edited by Silver Zephyr on October 28th, 2004, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post October 28th, 2004, 10:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,843.00 Points
The Twilight Zone is almost ready! Final check and revisions, new car colors and It's A Go! Furious, also, should be ready in a little over a week. ILL needs a heavily redone roll... got some red G problems. Woodstock: Track 85%, supports 100%, (just autos) and theming/scenery 0%. Green Giant Progress: Track 80%, supports nil, scenery nil. SuperPower: Track, 95%, supports 100%, scenery 100%.

Plus, due to be out by new years day is Crusader, a monster woodie.

Post October 30th, 2004, 7:21 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

they all sound pretty cool

you still havnt rated my hybrid coaster! lol

Return to Hard Hat Area