Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NL2 version upgrade

NL2 version upgrade

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post June 18th, 2017, 3:25 pm

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
Hello,
I would like to know what file should I modify to change my standard version of nl2 to the pro version?

Thanks!
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post June 18th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 1099
Points on hand: 30,374.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Location: Georgia

If you go to the NL2 website there is an option to upgrade you standard version to the pro version. Feel free to email the no limits team if you have any questions regarding the upgrade.

Here is the email: nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post June 18th, 2017, 6:46 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14369
Points on hand: 8,311.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA

Hi! To upgrade your standard license to the pro version, click the following link to pay the difference and obtain the upgrade. http://nolimitscoaster2.com/proupgrade/

This is assuming you bought the stand alone version and not the steam version.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 20th, 2017, 5:35 am

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
Oscar wrote:
Hi! To upgrade your standard license to the pro version, click the following link to pay the difference and obtain the upgrade. http://nolimitscoaster2.com/proupgrade/

This is assuming you bought the stand alone version and not the steam version.


The Steam version is the pro version ?
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post June 20th, 2017, 9:24 am
Paradox User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts: 6153
Points on hand: 7,088.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Location: USA
No the steam version is the regular version but you have to upgrade through steam so you cannot use the link that Oscar sent.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:18 pm

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
Hello,
I just purchased the upgrade and i got a page confirming i bought the upgrade, my order number and my license key to activate the upgrade, but DOWNLOAD DOES NOT START !!!!
Can you help me pleaaaaase ???
Thanks !
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:23 pm

Posts: 6152
Points on hand: 6,409.00 Points
Bank: 11,260.00 Points
Now you can make 26 mile long jet coasters with NL2 Pro!

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:28 pm

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
cool5 wrote:
Now you can make 26 mile long jet coasters with NL2 Pro!

That's not what i asked : I GET NO DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!
I bought the product and i can't download it !!!!
Help PLSSSSSS !!!!!
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:29 pm

Posts: 2062
Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 10,417.00 Points
Location: sheffield, UK
Coaster Lab wrote:
Hello,
I just purchased the upgrade and i got a page confirming i bought the upgrade, my order number and my license key to activate the upgrade, but DOWNLOAD DOES NOT START !!!!
Can you help me pleaaaaase ???
Thanks !

Have you checked that you have enough disk space? (this is a problem I have a lot)

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
skyscraper wrote:
Coaster Lab wrote:
Hello,
I just purchased the upgrade and i got a page confirming i bought the upgrade, my order number and my license key to activate the upgrade, but DOWNLOAD DOES NOT START !!!!
Can you help me pleaaaaase ???
Thanks !

Have you checked that you have enough disk space? (this is a problem I have a lot)

Yes,i have 100 GO left on myhard disk, but in the confirmation email, i have no download link !!!!
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:40 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13371
Points on hand: 1,833.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
No need for all those caps and exclamation marks. Your answer has already been said a few posts above. Let me just quote it again for you:
Blase Rhine wrote:
If you go to the NL2 website there is an option to upgrade you standard version to the pro version. Feel free to email the no limits team if you have any questions regarding the upgrade.

Here is the email: nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com


Aka. E-mail the NoLimits team.
Coastercount: 1276 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 140
- Steel: 1136

Post November 19th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Posts: 23
Points on hand: 312.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
No need for all those caps and exclamation marks. Your answer has already been said a few posts above. Let me just quote it again for you:
Blase Rhine wrote:
If you go to the NL2 website there is an option to upgrade you standard version to the pro version. Feel free to email the no limits team if you have any questions regarding the upgrade.

Here is the email: nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com


Aka. E-mail the NoLimits team.


Thanks aha yeah i was a bit worried :-p
I just sent them an email.
YouTube Channel here : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxNbDAJhLyxxhN1YEGR7pw
I upload NoLimits 2 and Geometry Dash videos occasionnaly.

Post November 19th, 2017, 3:20 pm
PvM User avatar

Posts: 106
Points on hand: 7,625.00 Points
Location: Netherlands

Did you get a new username and password in the mail though? If you go to the main screen and hit info, you get an option to fill in the new username and password. It then automatically unlocks the new features.


Return to NoLimits Coaster 2

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post