Thank you very much!
So we should continue the tour through our (yet) small park, shouldn't we? But first let's talk about the plans we have for it:
- As others have done, we are going to release it in phases, but we will also release the coasters with some scenery individually so you can use them in your parks!
- Phase 1 is supposed to be finished and released this summer. It will include 3 coasters (Dragon, the B&M StandUp you can see in some pictures and the Vekoma Hurricane), 10 flat rides and three complete areas (Entry and mainstreet, Dragon's zone and the one you're about to see, the Boardwalk. If there is time we will also include the parking lot and park access.
- Phase 2 will include two areas, western and Mexico, two coasters (Intamin Prefab and Minetrain) and a dark ride. I don't know if the dark ride will be included in the park or will have its separate file, depends on how it affects performance. Don't expect something fancy like Disney would do, but something more standard like the Scooby Doo rides found at Six Flags parks. Flat rides aren't chosen yet. This Phase should be released by the end of the year.
- Speaking about performance, it currently runs very good. There are some spots where the fps drop to 20 on my machine (I7, 16Gb of Ram, GTX 760), but they should get a boost once I replace foliage with 2d trees and activate clipping. Also, there are currently a hundred of peeps, so getting rid of them would have great effects on performance.
- Dragon's download and video should be up in one or two weeks. It's almost finished.
And I think that's it for now, I'll keep you updated on this plans
Now let's take a look at the new area, the boardwalk, home of a nice Vekoma Hurricane and some flats (some are still waiting to arrive and others need to be finished). It's still very wip, and as always, all the NL default buildings will be replaced (though I have to admit they look very nice in this area). I will give a more in depth look once the are is finished, but until then...
Hope you like it