Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster please help! (coaster name needed, real bad)

please help! (coaster name needed, real bad)

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 153.00 Points
(I don't know if this is breaking a rule or not, so if it is, please tell me/delete this or something)

I've been stuck thinking of a name for a coaster for about a week and it's driving me crazy! If you have any ideas, here is a description. keep in mind the track changes color throughout the ride, going from green, to blue, to red, and all the colors in between!

Inspired by Formule X at Drievliet Family Park. _______ was built for a park with limited room, and a height restriction of 75 feet. This being said it is a fairly compact coaster. Reaching 50 mph within a couple seconds, full of twist/turns/inversions, and maintains a decent ride duration for a small area. _______ is an intense ride with 1.8 acceleration g's, 4.9/-1.7 vertical g's, and 1.4/-1.6 lateral g's (greatest g's out of all seats). The only tools used were AHG, and the Auto Flanger. Everything else was done by hand! I created the fencing before I built (as a template) which explains why some parts may seam a little ??????crammed??????.

Post April 23rd, 2007, 8:19 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Hmm...

Sonic Spectrum?
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post April 23rd, 2007, 4:10 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post April 23rd, 2007, 4:20 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Jimmy Yoshi

-1.7 Vertical Gs is too high.

It is just for a split second, and no others come close to that. It's yellow to, not red, but still intense. Keep in mind, that is the most intense out of all seats, and I think only reaches that in one or two of them.

Sonic Spectrum doesn't sound to bad. I think I will use it. Thanks GerstlCrazy!

Post April 23rd, 2007, 5:34 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
Don't you mean -1.7 is to low? These are not absolute values.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post April 23rd, 2007, 7:17 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

ha ha, I knew what he meant though! I didn't think of it like that though. Well this topic is no longer needed, so if someone wants to delete this go ahead. Other wise, it's kind of just wasting space.

Return to No Limits Coaster