Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Possible new coaster Movie Park Germany

Possible new coaster Movie Park Germany

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 27th, 2010, 4:16 am

Points on hand: 1,117.00 Points

2 weeks ago I visited the german theme park Movie Park Germany , we had a great day and they have some mediocore rides there. What that park is really missing is a signature rollercoaster. So when I came home I thought what type of coaster would be suitable for Movie Park. They have limited space there. Finding a spot to build it was hard enough. I thought the old gremlin ride building could be demolished for this new coaster.
Still it is a very limited space so a lift coaster is almost impossible. Should be a launch. But this did not turn out well. Then I tried an Intamin vertical Lift coaster. And I'm very pleased with the result. I'll show it to you guys.

It fits perfectly:

Simulator screenshots:

Share you're thoughts on it!
Last edited by maxamaxam on April 27th, 2010, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 27th, 2010, 5:07 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,723.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

The coaster looks very cool and I really like this idea of trying to fit rides into real locations (although your topic title might be slightly missleading [:P]). It's like the Holiday World contest a while back, that was cool. I may try something similar with Alton Towers.

Post April 27th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post April 27th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Points on hand: 1,117.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area