Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 nolimits 2 update

nolimits 2 update

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post February 11th, 2015, 2:33 am

Points on hand: 927.00 Points
alot of time that nolimits didnt post new update

and i think it will be awesome that nolimits add pepole mode

Post February 11th, 2015, 3:19 am

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
:P hes probly taking a break after the wingriders and then hell start on the first expantion pack
Plantoris

Post February 11th, 2015, 6:11 am

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
idoking7777 wrote:
and i think it will be awesome that nolimits add pepole mode

I personally don't think that's necessary. Unless they add a bunch of path walking character SCO's, I feel like it would drain the framerate pretty quick and the AI would likely be exceedingly complex if it were to be more like RCT. If they implement that, I do think there should be an option to turn it off. IDK how customization would work (besides editing in a modeler) given that people come in all shapes and sizes.

Post February 11th, 2015, 7:10 am

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
I've brought it up before but I think NL2 would be cool with a Multiplayer mode, like multiple people riding a coaster together in a park, having the chance to be able to ride with other fellow members in VR... It would be awesome. As for a 'people' mode with actual NPC's.. Thats going to be hard. Especially on a custom engine. You can't just tell them to do something and expect them to be able to do it with out explaining how, that stuff is hard to do!

Post February 11th, 2015, 7:36 am

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
nolimits 2 just needs more coasters and flat rides

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2