Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions I would like to see a B&M coaster at SFA.

I would like to see a B&M coaster at SFA.

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

I would like to see a B&M coaster at SFA.

Total votes : 0

Post April 26th, 2003, 12:45 am

Points on hand: 2,802.00 Points
Would you like to see an B&M coaster come to SFA?
Last edited by shaggszgn on April 27th, 2003, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 26th, 2003, 1:01 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

I live like 3 miles away from SFA and so I go there alot. So they've got an Vekoma SLC,Vekoma Invertigo,PTC Coaster,CCI coaster,Premier LIM Catapult,Intamin Mega Coaster, and a Vekoma Flying Dutchman Coaster. I think it's about time for a B&M. I highly advise anyone that is planning a visit there to stay away from the waterpark. It is SOOOOO discusting. I think there's disease growing there. When you live in P.G. County, mostly everywhere you go, it's a ghetto county. Our school is really poor and overcrowded. There is either TAG students(Talented and Gifted) or ESOL(Spanish Literature) students. There's no one school without some kind of mixed up system. Enough of my troubles, I strongly go for a B&M at SFA. Most of the othe Six Flags parks have one.[B)]

Post April 28th, 2003, 2:38 am

Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points

Well, I live in Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. I live very far from Maryland, but I went to Six Flags America last summer twice (I forgot to add this to the list of parks I visted as well as the roller coasters i've ridden.) Very nice park, very clean and home like. Loved the Superman: Ride of Steel, Jokers Jinx and batwing. Oh and SMer, Pittsburgh is very beautiful, but has it's share of bad places and over crowded schools to. But I can't say the same thing about the water park, Our water park Sand Castle is very clean with tons and tons of water activity.

Post May 4th, 2003, 1:29 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Our Six Flags doesn't have very good management now so the waterpark isn't very good.[:(]

Post May 4th, 2003, 2:21 am

Points on hand: 3,554.00 Points
Never been to SFA, but I can't really think of anywhere I WOULDN'T want to see a B&M....unless it replaced a good woodie or something.

Post May 9th, 2003, 7:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Ya I would want to see one in SFA but my homepark is Six Flags Darien Lake, and we only got A Vekoma SLC, Vekoma Boomerang, SROS, A low quality woodie, and An arrow coaster. SFA has a ton more coasters and is a better park so I would rather see one in SFDL than SFA.

Post May 9th, 2003, 8:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
lol, sure why not? Would be better if it goes to SFH but i don't care. The more coasters the better.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions