Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! New UK Park: Paramount London (Opening Summer 2021)

New UK Park: Paramount London (Opening Summer 2021)

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 1,169.00 Points
I'm actually quite surprised that nobody has mentioned it on here unless they have and I've missed it, but literally 5 mins from where I live (I'll be able to see it when it's built from my front window) Paramount are building a new park, it's gonna be built on Swanscombe Peninsula in Kent

The park will have direct links to London and Europe via HS1 (Ebbsfleet International)

Site Plan.jpg
Overview of the site

There's a lot more info on their website about the construction and time frame etc but the park is set to open the summer of 2021

Link to the Paramount London website http://www.londonparamount.info/

Below I've attached some of the concept art from the website

myth__legends_castle.png
Legends Castle Concept

adventure_isle.png
Adventure Isle

paramount_port_bay.png
Port Bay

port_plaza.png
Port Plaza

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
There was a topic but it didn't contain any solid information neatly laid out like this ;) :)
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

mkingy wrote:
There was a topic but it didn't contain any solid information neatly laid out like this ;) :)

Ah ok, but yeah, it's exciting, there's literally nothing to do in the area unless you count Diggerland in Rochester but that's shite. Hopefully once construction starts I can go take a walk and get pics of it to spam on here :D

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I vaguely remember seeing those conceptarts a long time ago (I'm not sure where I saw them). But thanks for giving this update.

I wan't to ride the wooden coaster in the first concept art! :mrgreen:

herman116 wrote:
I vaguely remember seeing those conceptarts a long time ago (I'm not sure where I saw them). But thanks for giving this update.

I wan't to ride the wooden coaster in the first concept art! :mrgreen:

If you go on their website, the concept on the main page shows a Formula Rossa type coaster too, but it could end up being anything

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Um after the park opening, I guess that they will lose the "Paramount" title, just like KI and KD. ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

lol240 wrote:
Um after the park opening, I guess that they will lose the "Paramount" title, just like KI and KD. ;)

But then it'll be called "London" and that'll be confusing considering it's not in London haha

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Postal wrote:
lol240 wrote:

But then it'll be called "London" and that'll be confusing considering it's not in London haha

Kings London 2025
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!