Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Mack Launch Coaster and Park

Mack Launch Coaster and Park

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 2nd, 2017, 7:00 pm

Points on hand: 430.00 Points
Bank: 550.00 Points
Hello Coaster Crazy Community I am working on a new park with a Mack Launch coaster that will act as a border for a park that will be held within its walls of supports. I have plans for another coaster along with park amenities like flat rides, restrooms, and food/beverage. Right now I have the unnamed boarder coaster and its wall of supports shown here. Feel free to leave any feedback on for my future expansions to the park or if there is anything you believe I should change from what I have posted.

Thank you for your time guys, I hope to hear from you in the future. Andrew.
Attachments
screenshot-2017-09-02-20-54-54.png
Initial launch
screenshot-2017-09-02-20-47-23.png
Airtime Section
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Post September 3rd, 2017, 7:12 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Interesting idea, reminds me of the Big One and Blackpool! Are you going for a similar feel?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post September 3rd, 2017, 7:38 am

You're so right, I didn't tie the similarities till now but yes that is where I've seen this before. I am looking to bring a stratosphere coaster feeling to a hyper coaster layout. I also have had Gatekeeper in mind, this is the expected entrance to the park right now.
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Post September 8th, 2017, 3:42 pm

This is an update of my coaster enclosed park that will include a second ride, as well as flat rides, and concessions. The new addition is a classic looping coaster with three corkscrews. Please let me know if you see anything I could change to improve the experience. :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
screenshot-2017-09-08-16-56-37.png
screenshot-2017-09-08-16-57-06.png

Post September 11th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Hello everyone who is new to this Topic or has returned. I just uploaded the Mack Launch coaster it is called Garden Groves Amusement Park and can be found here. https://www.coastercrazy.com/21942/Garden-Groves-Amusement-PArk

Thank you for showing interest, please leave a rating for future revisions to the park. Also feel free to check out my other parks on the exchange i would love to hear your feedback.
Attachments
screenshot-2017-09-11-14-14-13.png

Return to Hard Hat Area