Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [NL2] WATTS 250 the Next Great B&M Dive Coaster

[NL2] WATTS 250 the Next Great B&M Dive Coaster

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Points on hand: 430.00 Points
Bank: 550.00 Points
Hello everyone, this is a No-Limits 2 B&M Dive Coaster named Watts 250, for its initial 250 foot drop through the Watts Tower. During the ride you are thrown through two Immleman Loops, and a giant Vertical Loop, ending the ride with a classic B&M Splash-down moment. You can download the track HERE:https://www.coastercrazy.com/21960/Watts-250
PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK ON THE PARK, I love to know what could make my projects better moving forward. :D :D :D
Attachments
screenshot-2017-10-05-10-55-12.png
screenshot-2017-10-05-10-57-58.png
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Points on hand: 430.00 Points
Bank: 550.00 Points
Hello everyone, I have posted a revision of The Watts 250 Coaster. I have highlighted the realism of the track layout making it less linear and more similar to a B&M Dive Machine. Please leave a rating or review, I love to hear feedback from you guys, it helps me make my future tracks better and better.
Hello CoasterCrazy People, thank you for checking out my work. I have a lot of content stacked up in My Files that just need little touches. Stay tuned for more parks like the ones already uploaded.

Return to Track Advertising