Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster @ Real

@ Real

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post November 4th, 2004, 8:39 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

1 Do you design your rollercoaster before hand?

2 Why you hanging here at Wws all of a sudden? (Just a thought)

Post November 4th, 2004, 11:41 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post November 4th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Answers to Matt:

1. As in on paper? No. I usually visualize all of my rides in my head. Though, normally I tend to design one element, or want to include one or 2 elements in a particular style and then I let it flow from there. I also will use supports to set up boundaries (like challenges do at websites) and use terrain as boundaries as well. That way I am forced to be creative.

The hardest thing for me is to design a decent ride with no boundaries...its not realistic.

2. Avoiding all controversy, I decided to branch out to all coaster sites. Youll see me at CS, C2k, CC and TN. I decided to do this based on some personal choices and some things I felt convicted to do. I dont feel its right to shun a site(s) when theres people I could be helping, influencing or adding to their experience. I know Im a pretty big name and Ive seen my name spread around like wildfire to sites Ive never seen before and other languages/countries. Im not here to hide the things I do or hold back the things Ive learned, information is meant to be shared.

Answer to Edge: (lol whether you want one or not!)
3. Some people might get something useful from the first question. :p

Return to No Limits Coaster