Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! SFGAdv 2017 - VR Zumanjaro

SFGAdv 2017 - VR Zumanjaro

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post April 20th, 2017, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 5,254.00 Points

Six Flags Great Adventure will open the world's tallest & fastest virtual reality drop tower "Drop of Doom" on Zumanjaro!

While anxious riders buckle into their floorless seats and strap on their VR headsets, they are transported into a 360-degree virtual world where they become pilots of a futuristic gunship under attack by mutant spiders. This intense, interactive adventure features:

- High speed, vertical ascent up 41 actual stories that transforms into 100 virtual stories while teetering off the edge of a helicopter;

- A 360-degree rotating view high above massive city skyscrapers that are under siege by enormous spiders;

- A high-intensity gun battle against a giant arachnid, spewing baby spiders that virtually crawl all over the rider’s body;

- A thrilling 10-second fiery plunge straight down at speeds up to 90 mph between towering skyscrapers;
The final showdown with a spider the size of a van, teeth-gnashing and in full attack mode.

Post April 20th, 2017, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 7,551.00 Points
They're gonna put the VR helmets on people just so they think the gondolas are operating but in reality the ride will just be broken down and immobile.
1-Skyrush; 2-X2; 3-Millennium Force;
4-Iron Rattler; 5-Maverick; 6-El Toro; 7-Voyage
8-Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit; 9-Kingda Ka; 10-Diamondback

Post April 21st, 2017, 11:23 am

Points on hand: 3,078.00 Points
Location: who cares honestly. do you care? yeah i thought so go find someone else to bother you creep
Way to make the wait for KK longer, Duffy.
Olmisery - Today at 12:10
At least oscar doesn't hate literally everyone who expresses their opinion with a fiery passion fueled by satan himself and the thousand tortured souls of hell
Seth - Today at 12:12
no that's my job

I'm close to 200 coastersss

Post April 21st, 2017, 11:25 am

Points on hand: 2,193.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
If capacity is reduced on Zumanjaro, it will increase on Kingda Ka.

Post April 21st, 2017, 11:35 am

Points on hand: 8,526.90 Points
Waiting in line=getting a job simulator
Any random childish insults I might have received for expressing an opinion about any particular franchise are fake news.

Post April 23rd, 2017, 1:00 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 1,138.50 Points
Bank: 42,000.00 Points
dcs221 wrote:
If capacity is reduced on Zumanjaro, it will increase on Kingda Ka.

Only because of this I actually approve the addition of VR on this ride. :lol:

Too bad Six Flags had to be cheap and just added the spider movie on this one as well. Would be interesting to have an actual Kingda Ka collapsing as a VR video. Including flying Kingda Ka train >:3 Final Destination VR.
Coastercount: 1075 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 130
- Steel: 945

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!