Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Star Wars Themed Lands Coming To Disney.

Star Wars Themed Lands Coming To Disney.

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post August 18th, 2015, 10:40 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Disney Announces Star Wars Themed Lands for Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Star Wars-themed lands coming to Disney parks
Disney theme parks have their sights on a galaxy far, far away.

"Star Wars" is getting its own themed lands at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and Disneyland in Anaheim, California, Disney CEO Bob Iger announced at the D23 Fan Expo on Saturday.

"We are creating a jaw-dropping new world," Iger said.

The 14-acre attractions represent the largest single themed land expansion ever.

Iger also said that the Star Wars land will be "every bit as thrilling as the films" and will include attractions and entertainment in an area populated by aliens and droids. There will also be a Cantina and the chance to take control of the Millennium Falcon ??? one of the signature attractions.

One adventure also promises to put guests "in the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance."

Since 1987, Disney parks have only had the Star Tours ride as their "Star Wars" themed attraction, and even that will be getting a facelift to reflect the new characters and worlds from December's "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." The ride was previously updated in 2011.

More comprehensive brand integration into the parks has been expected since Disney acquired Lucasfilm in 2012. Disney will also be adding the interactive Star Wars Launch Bay and introducing a new seasonal event, Season of the Force, which will update Space Mountain to become Hyperspace Mountain where guests will participate in an X-Wing battle.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Bob Chapek announced an upcoming Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios, featuring exaggeratedly large objects to make guests feel as though they are actually in Andy's backyard.

Filmmakers James Cameron and Jon Landau also previewed the currently-under construction World of AVATAR at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

More here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... d-resorts/

Add: Thanks for editing. From lol240.
Last edited by lol240 on August 19th, 2015, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post August 18th, 2015, 11:37 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I think Star Wars is big enough to have a theme park of its own and I find a couple of people displeased with this. However, I think this was seen coming when Disney got a hold of Star Wars. Hopefully the attractions are good enough :D
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 18th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Yeah, we all saw this coming :D. This could be amazing!
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post August 18th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
I'm gonna need to make a trip down there soon. With this, Toy Story land and avatar the parks are going to be so different. Lets hope this can somehow top Harry Potter land.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post August 18th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
I feel like there is so much that can be done with Star Wars, that it could become Disney's more thrill and adult oriented section. I'm probably the only one hoping for a pod racing attraction, but it has possibilities.
What are these for?

Post August 19th, 2015, 5:21 am

Yeah, like you guys think, this should be real! :D

Add: Thanks for editing the news I added, to make that look intelligent / entertaining to other visitors! :D

Post August 19th, 2015, 12:49 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,110.00 Points

^ Well, aren't you a fan of Star Wars? I want your opinion. Just asking so you can ignore, too.

Post October 13th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
This is literally the most I've ever been excited for a project. I'm gonna say it, Thunderbird will be trash compared to this. You all KNOW how much I love Thunderbird too. :lol:
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

Post October 14th, 2015, 9:09 am

^ Welcome back on this forum and... thanks for the epic bump, too! :D

Post November 13th, 2015, 9:01 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Here's a little Sneak Preview of what a Star Wars themed area would look like at Disneyland.

What if Disneyland converted Tomorrowland to a "Star Wars"-themed area rather than building a 14-acre Star Wars Land?

Starting Friday, you can see what that would have looked like with Star Wars Season of the Force at the Anaheim theme park.

The "Star Wars" festival officially kicks off Monday, but you can check out all the new additions to Tomorrowland right now as Disneyland ???soft opens??? a series of new attractions, shows, exhibits, meet-and-greets, food and merchandise tied to the December opening of ???Star Wars: The Force Awakens.???

I attended Disneyland???s media preview Thursday night and recorded a dozen Periscope videos that I???ll include below, along with a review of each of the new Season of the Force additions to Tomorrowland. If you want a spoiler-free introduction to Season of the Force, check out my preview story. Otherwise, consider yourself warned.

Thursday night was my first time using Periscope, so you???ll have to forgive some of my beginner mistakes. I realize now I should have used landscape rather than portrait mode for the videos, but that???s the preferred format for Periscope. Follow me on Periscope at @latimesfunland if you want to see the videos in their original context.

For the uninitiated, the Season of the Force event essentially serves as a placeholder to satisfy the insatiable appetites of visitors for everything "Star Wars" while Disneyland builds the new themed land in the Big Thunder Ranch area of the park. You can catch up on what we know and what we don???t know about Star Wars Land in my previous stories.

Disneyland has announced that construction of Star Wars Land will begin early next year, but the park has not set an opening date for the new themed land ??? most likely in 2017 or 2018. That???s a long time to wait ??? especially with Wizarding World of Harry Potter opening up the freeway at Universal Studios Hollywood in spring 2016.

Season of the Force is designed as a stopgap measure to battle the boy wizard and drum up excitement for Star Wars Land. The problem for Disneyland is that some visitors may think the temporary event is actually the new land. Be prepared for a lot of confusion over the coming few years: Is Tomorrowland now Star Wars Land? Where???s the Millennium Falcon that Disney promised? Is this it?

For now, Season of the Force does a good job of adding a "Star Wars" overlay to Tomorrowland ??? from conductor John Williams??? score playing throughout the land to the fun new adventure on Hyperspace Mountain to the clever keepsakes that come with food purchases.

But even Disney knows a few "Star Wars" touches here and there in Tomorrowland won???t compare to the Wizarding World when the West Coast version finally opens to what???s sure to be massive crowds. Disney believes an immersive, new Star Wars Land with at least two attractions is the answer to Potter-mania. We???ll have to wait and see whether the eventual reality matches the impressive concept art we???ve seen.

Virtually every corner of Tomorrowland is taken over by Season of the Force. Let???s take a look at each of the new additions individually.

The Space Mountain indoor roller coaster gets a "Star Wars" overlay much like Disneyland does with Ghost Galaxy during the Halloween season.

Scenes of X-Wings, Starfighters and even the Millennium Falcon flash on the interior walls of Space Mountain as riders race through the dark aboard the coaster. The highlight: a TIE fighter that heads right for the coaster train with an effect reminiscent of the boulder scene in the Indiana Jones Adventure.

Expect Hyperspace Mountain to have the longest lines in the park and for FastPasses to disappear early.

The video below shows on-ride footage of Sharlene Earnshaw and Kate Bodell from the Trekaroo family travel website, who were kind enough to let me film their ride.

Star Tours adds a new scene featuring characters, spaceships and locations from ???The Force Awakens??? to the flight simulator ride.

In the new scene, our Starspeeder 3000 soars around and through a crashed ship featured prominently in the movie trailers where scavengers are pouring over the remains. The highlight of the journey is an appearance by BB-8, the cute soccer ball-like rolling droid from the new movie.

While the scenes in Star Tours are typically randomized, riders are guaranteed to see the new scene during ???The Force Awakens??? overlay.

The overall ride time seemed a bit shorter to me, and I wouldn???t be surprised if Disney trimmed the trip a bit in anticipation of long lines.

The new exhibit transforms the lower floor of Innoventions into a museum-like display of props and models from all seven ???Star Wars??? movies.

Star Wars Launch Bay is full of display cases with ship models, costumes and lightsabers used in the making of the movies. This is the place to come if you want to geek out for hours on all the various iterations of stormtrooper and rebel fighter helmets along with tons of items from the film series archives. Join me as I take a tour through the exhibit in the video below.

There???s also a character meet-and-greet area inside Star Wars Launch Bay where visitors can talk with Darth Vader and pose for photos with a howling Chewbacca. Once again, expect the lines to be monumental if you want some personal one-on-one time with the Sith Lord or the Wookie. You can check out my interview with Darth in the video below.

Launch Bay is also home to a high-end merchandise shop where you can spend $9,000 on a life-size model of a stormtrooper, $1,200 on movie photo stills autographed by the stars or $500 on original paintings depicting the Star Wars universe. The cheapest item I found in the store was a $32 T-shirt. Bring your credit card. Or your paycheck.

What???s missing from Launch Bay is any hint of what???s to come with Star Wars Land. Hopefully in the near future, Disney will introduce scale models and concept art for the new land in the exhibition space.

The Marvel HQ remains upstairs in Innoventions with what appears to be a separate entrance from Star Wars Launch Bay.

Star Wars: Path of the Jedi

The biggest surprise of the night was the ???Path of the Jedi??? film montage inside the old Captain EO theater. Like most people, I expected the movie to be little more than an extended trailer for ???The Force Awakens.???

The 10-minute movie does a great job of summarizing the first six movies for novices and hard-core fans alike. Obi-Wan Kenobi serves as the narrator as the film splices together clips from the series into a cohesive whole that concisely explains the entire saga.

I hadn???t seen about half the footage in the three-minute trailer for ???The Force Awakens??? at the end of the film, but die-hard fans will likely be familiar with most of the material. Check out my review of ???Path of the Jedi??? in the video below.

Tomorrowland Terrace becomes the Galactic Grill as part of the Season of the Force transformation of the futuristic themed land.

The media tried a sampling from the new Galactic Grill menu, which features typically inflated Disneyland prices. Much like a McDonald???s kids meal, many of the food offerings come with collectible toys that may be more interesting than the food for some visitors. That said, Disneyland has done a nice job of raising the bar on typical theme park food. A couple of Disneyland???s executive chefs walk me through all of the new food offerings in the video below.

I enjoyed the First Order burger with an Angus beef and chorizo patty and deep-fried cherry peppers on a black bun, which sells for $11.99. The sandwich actually had a spicy kick that might surprise some Disneyland visitors. For an extra $8, you can get a lunch box with your meal featuring Han Solo frozen in carbonite. Expect these things to fly off the shelves. And yes, if you???re doing the math, that???s $19.99 for a burger in a plastic box.

Galactic Grill also offers a pair of specialty beverages that play off the Dark Side-Light Side theme Disney is employing with its Star Wars food offerings. I preferred the zingy Light Side green-apple lemonade with boba that comes with a light-up Millennium Falcon ice cube for $7.59. It appears the drinks also will be available in Chewbacca and BB-8 drink cups, but they weren???t available Thursday night and I???m not sure on the upcharge prices.

And pardon my pun, but I can???t resist: The Darth by Chocolate parfait with chocolate ganache and red velvet cake for $5.99 was simply to die for. I???m a chocoholic, and I could eat this dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Also available nearby at the newly themed popcorn cart in Tomorrowland will be a pair of collectible containers in the shape of a TIE fighter and Darth Vader???s head. Expect to see kids all over Disneyland walking around with these things. The line at this popcorn cart may stretch all the way to Astro Orbitor.

For those wondering about the Jedi Training Academy, the interactive show isn???t expected to return until December, when a new villain from the ???Star Wars Rebels??? television series on Disney XD joins the lineup.

Star Wars Season of the Force is set to debut in January at Disney???s Hollywood Studios, where the setup will be a little different because the Florida park does not have Space Mountain or Innoventions.

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Update on the Star Wars Land! He also discusses Marvel Land expansion over at Disneyland California.

Also, be sure to subscribe to the channel as its a great source for news from Disney!

Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

^ Excellent bump for us waiting for the more better "Disney's Futuristic" attractions! :D

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Traintastic26 News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 7,584.00 Points
Time to bump this thread with some new information from the past couple of months.

First of which, the new Star Wars Land now has an official name in Star War's Galaxy's Edge. The planet in which this new land is set around will be called Batuu and just recently, the name of the village will be called the Black Spire Outpost. below are some new concept images as well some info on the Planet and the Village in which Star War's Galaxy's edge Inhabit's:

This remote outpost on the galaxy???s edge was once a busy crossroads along the old sub-lightspeed trade routes, but its prominence was bypassed by the rise of hyperspace travel. Now home to those who prefer to stay out of the mainstream, it has become a thriving port for smugglers, rogue traders and adventurers traveling between the frontier and uncharted space. It???s also a convenient safe haven for those intent on avoiding the expanding reach of the First Order. While Batuu may be new to us, it is clearly already familiar to many characters from the Star Wars saga as a stepping off point for epic adventures.

The largest settlement on the planet Batuu, Black Spire Outpost is an infamous stop for traders, adventurers, and smugglers traveling around the Outer Rim and Wild Space. Off the beaten path, this outpost has become a haven for the galaxy???s most colorful ??? and notorious ??? characters. Widely known for the petrified remains of its once towering ancient trees, the spires now stand guard across the river valleys and plains and have long captured the imagination of travelers to this planet. To the first settlers, these petrified spires became more than just landmarks; they became the heart of the outpost itself.

In term's of the two attractions, here are some concept images as well as some great videos explaining what they might be like:

Millennium Falcon attraction:

First Order Escape attraction:

Also, here a look at some of the sets which will be used within the land:

Right time for a construction update from the past month from both Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Disneyland:

Disney's Hollywood Studios:

Finally, it is now confirmed at what point next year, both lands will be open. Disneyland's will be open in the summer, and Disney's Hollywood Studios in Late Fall:

That concludes this absolutely massive update.

Sources:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB ... axys-edge/

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ ... -revealed/

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ ... axys-edge/

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct

http://www.themeparx.com/

Post October 19th, 2018, 3:09 am
News Writer

Post November 5th, 2018, 3:39 pm
News Writer

Post November 24th, 2018, 6:07 am
News Writer

Some exciting new info about Star Wars Galaxy's Edge including the names of the two attractions coming to the area:

Exciting Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge news from Destination D

Earlier today, Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman Bob Chapek shared some exciting news about Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at D23???s Destination D event at Walt Disney World Resort. During his presentation, Bob shared two videos, which for the first time ever, revealed the names of the two major attractions that will be part of Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge on opening day at Disneyland and Disney???s Hollywood Studios.

The first, entitled Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, puts guests behind the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy in one of three unique flight crew roles.

Our second attraction, which puts guests in the middle of an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order, is called Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. As you can see from this video, which was shot in the actual attraction, both the stakes, and the excitement are running high in this epic Star Wars cliffhanger!

These two new incredible experiences ??? paired with the land???s dynamic elements and optional interactive integration with the Play Disney Parks app ??? invite guests to become galactic travelers and live their own Star Wars stories in a galaxy far, far away.

But that???s not all! When you think about Star Wars, I???m sure that the iconic music of legendary composer John Williams comes to mind. Today, Bob shared more exciting news in that Oscar-winning composer John Williams is creating new and original Star Wars themes exclusively for the land! Bob shared a stirring preview of the all-new music, recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios. You can listen to the preview as well in this new video, which showcases recent construction progress at Disneyland and Disney???s Hollywood Studios.

And there???s so much more to do at this exotic outpost. For example, you can visit a street market in Black Spire Outpost, shop at food stalls where you can enjoy delicacies like blue milk, or visit the Cantina where you can see an old friend Rex, as well as encounter creatures and characters that are hallmarks of the Star Wars universe. Guests from across the galaxy can experience this new larger-than-life land at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort beginning in 2019.

Adding to the galactic excitement, Bob shared new details about the currently in-development Star Wars resort coming to Walt Disney World. This groundbreaking experience is unlike any resort experience you???ve ever seen. From the moment you board your launch pod, it???s a fully-immersive, multi-day Star Wars adventure aboard a luxury starship complete with high-end dining, space-view cabins and all of the exciting action you would expect from an authentic Star Wars experience.

I can???t wait to share more details for both Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge and this unique multi-day adventure as we get closer to launching these projects, but in the meantime, tell me which new piece of Star Wars news are you most excited about?

Source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/ ... ination-d/

Post December 8th, 2018, 6:58 am
News Writer

Fantastic image of the completed Millennium Falcon at Disneyland's Star Wars Galaxy's Edge:

Source: https://twitter.com/DisneyParks

Post December 25th, 2018, 12:39 pm
News Writer

New behind the scenes video of Star Wars Galaxy's Edge:

News Writer

Looks like we have opening dates for both lands at Disneyland and at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Albeit, only one attraction will be available on opening day:

Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge to Open May 31 at Disneyland Resort, August 29 at Disney???s Hollywood Studios

Minutes ago, we shared an exciting announcement many of you have been waiting to hear ??? Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge is opening ahead of schedule on May 31 at Disneyland Resort in Southern California and August 29 at Disney???s Hollywood Studios in Florida.

That???s right ??? it???s debuting early because of high guest interest in experiencing this new, immersive land. On opening day for phase one, you???ll be able to live your own Star Wars story and take the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, sample amazing galactic food and beverages, explore an intriguing collection of merchant shops and more.

And for phase two, opening later this year, will be Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, the most ambitious, immersive and advanced attraction ever imagined that will put guests in the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance and will blur the lines between fantasy and reality. In light of tremendous demand, Disney made the decision to open the land in phases to allow guests to sooner enjoy the one-of-a-kind experiences that make Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge so spectacular.

Guests planning to visit Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at Disneyland park in California between May 31 and June 23, 2019 will need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a no-cost reservation, subject to availability, to access the land. Information on how to make a reservation will be available at a later date on Disneyland.com and the Disney Parks Blog. Guests staying at one of the three Disneyland Resort hotels during these dates will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest); valid theme park admission is required.

A reservation will not be offered or required to experience Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at the Walt Disney World Resort at this time. And you should know that valid theme park admission to Disney???s Hollywood Studios is required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge after its opening on August 29, 2019. Capacity is limited. Additionally, Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge will be available during Extra Magic Hours. During Extra Magic Hours guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can spend extra time at Disney???s Hollywood Studios enjoying select attractions. Details will also be available at a later date on Disneyworld.com and the Disney Parks Blog.

To keep you updated on what???s to come leading up to the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge, we recently launched our exclusive ???Building Batuu??? story series and special Star Wars page filled with great stories.

Now, if you???re as excited as we are about experiencing Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge, we have important information you should know before you go and begin your own Star Wars adventure in a galaxy far, far away.

To help ensure we provide a great guest experience, we???re sharing travel tips here on the Disney Parks Blog over the coming months to prepare guests for their visit. We know how excited many of you are to visit the galaxy???s Outer Rim and that you???ll have questions about how to best experience Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge ??? so, here are some important details to help you start your planning:

Park Admission: Regular theme park admission is required to enter Disneyland Park and Disney???s Hollywood Studios. There will not be a separate ticket for Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge. To visit Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at Disneyland park between May 31 and June 23, 2019, guests will need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a no-cost reservation, subject to availability, to access the land. We???ll share information on how to make a reservation at a later date on the Disney Parks Blog and on Disneyland.com.

Land Entry: Because we anticipate galactic excitement during the opening months this year, we are planning ahead to deliver the best possible experiences for our guests. Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge will be open during normal park operating hours. It will not be included in Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning at Disneyland Park. It will be available during Extra Magic Hours at Disney???s Hollywood Studios.

Attractions: For your vacation planning purposes, please be aware that Disney FASTPASS service, including access via Disney MaxPass, (at Disneyland park) and Disney FastPass+ service (at Disney???s Hollywood Studios) will not initially be offered at Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. We will continually evaluate our operations and services in order to help provide a great guest experience.

Planning: If you???re looking to book a vacation to the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com. You should also note that vacation packages, park tickets and Disney Resort hotel stays do not guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge. The land ???including participation in its experiences???will be subject to capacity restraints and other restrictions.

Check out this new video for more details:

Along with new Building Batuu series stories, we???ll also be sharing more information on what you need to know when planning a visit to Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge, including arrival and planning details in upcoming posts here on the Disney Parks Blog.

And while we wait for the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge, you should also know that you can experience Star Wars in the park in a whole new way (April 4-7) during a weekend of galactic fun at Star Wars Rival Run Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort. Learn more or register today at runDisney.com.

Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for updates on Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at Disneyland Resort in Southern California and Disney???s Hollywood Studios in Florida.

Capacity for the parks, Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge and its experiences is limited. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on guest demand and other factors.

Points on hand: 4,433.00 Points
Traintastic26 wrote:
Park Admission: Regular theme park admission is required to enter Disneyland Park and Disney???s Hollywood Studios. There will not be a separate ticket for Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge. To visit Star Wars: Galaxy???s Edge at Disneyland park between May 31 and June 23, 2019, guests will need valid theme park admission and will be required to make a no-cost reservation, subject to availability, to access the land. We???ll share information on how to make a reservation at a later date on the Disney Parks Blog and on Disneyland.com.

I guess this is to prevent people for 7 hours of waiting in line?
*Likes Taron, Untamed, Troy and Colorado Adventure a lot*

News Writer

Well Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland has now opened. Here's a couple of videos of the area.

360 Walkthrough's of the area:

POV of Millennium Falcon Smuggler's Run:

Here's also a few more videos of some of the other cool things about this land.

Droid Depot:

Savi's Workshop (Building a Lightsaber Experience):

Oga's Catina:

Dok-Ondar???s Den of Antiquities:

Post December 8th, 2019, 7:58 am
News Writer

The other attraction in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, Star wars: Rise of the Resistance, has recently opened at Disney's Hollywood Studios version of the land:

The other one at Disneyland's version will open in the new year on January 17th.

Post December 8th, 2019, 8:51 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
So that's going to be massive queues for that ride when I'll be there. xD
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Next

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!