Board index Public Relations Contests Suprise Contest! Sign Up Now [No LImits ONLY]

Suprise Contest! Sign Up Now [No LImits ONLY]

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post April 21st, 2003, 5:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Well, i have not been in a contest before, but please count me in, i want to try it out ;)

Post April 21st, 2003, 10:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

unfortuanatly, i have to pull out for 2 reasons:
1. Next mobth i won't enough anytime to make good coasters for the contest.
2. I saw that Hansixx was in and i knew that i would be blown away without a doubt.

Sorry I got to pull out

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i rate your track, you rate mine

Post April 21st, 2003, 10:30 pm

Points on hand: 67,131.00 Points

Post April 22nd, 2003, 2:50 am

Points on hand: 2,560.00 Points
Aagh, that will prolly mean 4 coasters from me. ....and another 2 months I can't spend to finish the 3 coasters I'm still working on and which are partly released here. Or I intentionally mess up one of my designs so I'll be out.....

@shortkid: Sorry for "blowing" you out but I think it's usually ideas that make my coasters what they are. And I feel I'm slowly running out of these.....

Post April 23rd, 2003, 5:44 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Yes, you've certainly come a long way since the days of "Asia Star" and "Micro", Hansixx. I hope you go far in the contest, cause you certainly deserve the honor.

Post April 26th, 2003, 3:53 am

Points on hand: 3,029.00 Points
iwas in the first contest ever i was so exited and i was banned and was let back in and i no i did bad stuff but throwing me out of the contest come on now i have to wait for ever for a new contest or am i still in.

Post April 26th, 2003, 5:30 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

sorry mars, we can't let you back into this contest since you were dropped. There's another one that'll come out soon [;)]

Previous

Return to Contests