Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Testers Needed for Future Project

Testers Needed for Future Project

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post September 18th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Points on hand: 85.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
Okay, so I'm ditching Cosmic Venture (a project that was to follow Bora Gamut) mainly because I think the ending wasn't the best trackwork and the whole thing was rather haphazardly put together. I was trying to outperform Il Pitone (since I was rather successful at making a classic looper), and I had a few tricks up my sleeve that would really make a better classic looper. However, there were a few shoddy spots in the trackwork, especially at the end, and I already have a few retro-style rides and space ride (Bora Gamut) that I don't want to do that again. So basically I'm trying something different.

I'm going to start making track soon for my next ride after BG, and I want it to be perfect since it will be an epic project. I'm basically stealing one of A113's ride ideas, but he scrapped it, so I'm taking a stab at the general Mediterranean themed ride as an Intamin Blitz ride that features a slew of launch features and elements from the three existing Blitz rides (iSpeed, Maverick, Cheetah Hunt). The theme probably won't copy A113's (since I don't want to completely rip off of him), but it will definitely be themed similarly, maybe in Italian flavor instead of Greek.

TL;DR - I need a GOOD tester. This track has to really be perfect since it may be worked on for just under a year's worth of time, and it needs to hold the test of time as well as make the insane workload pay off. I need a tester that has extensive knowledge of Intamin rides and one that will review every inch of the track. I will probably be making it element by element until the said tester is satisfied, I'm satisfied, and my partner is satisfied.

I will only pick one or two testers...really just people that I feel would fit the bill. If you want to test, whisper your e-mail. You might just help make one of the most epic tracks to hit the exchange before NL2 picks up. :) When you become a tester, I will give you the lowdown of what I am planning and how it's all going to work. Simply put, it's going to be quite a long layout (yet to be determined since) with three different styles of launching elements and some wicked scenery interaction. A good tester is of utmost importantance...I might not even make the ride without one because I want it to be that good.

Anyway, let me know if you want to be a part of this. I posted on NL-E, but I only got a couple people willing to test (and none of them I felt were truly qualified). I really need someone that has higher Intamin knowledge than me AND higher Newton knowledge than me.

Post September 18th, 2011, 3:30 pm
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
I'll happily test for you, I'm also willing to help with anything, cartexture, environment, etc.
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post September 18th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Well, so far you're the best pick. [:)] I'll be sure to send something your way when things get going. I'll probably be starting track tonight if I can.

Post September 18th, 2011, 6:02 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points

Post September 18th, 2011, 6:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points
You can find my email on my facebook, man, I'll gladly test.
Originally posted by dcs221
\nMack Daddy A113. That'll be your rap name.

Post September 18th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points

Post September 19th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Well, I currently have A113 testing, but I'm still thinking of sending the track to a few others. So for those of you waiting, I'll try to send something your way soon. Right now, I'm thinking of sending out to Kyle and Flickstah, but I will need to work on a better version of the beginning elements before I send it out.

Return to Hard Hat Area