Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! The Beast at Fantasy Island Ingoldmells to close April 1st

The Beast at Fantasy Island Ingoldmells to close April 1st

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,208.00 Points
Fantasy Island have announced that their legendary Mondial Top Scan The Beast will close on Monday 1st April and move overseas. It will be replaced by Air Maxx 360.

Fantasy Islands management would like to announce that The Beast ride will be leaving the park on Monday 1st April. We know that The Beast has given so many visitors an exciting, stomach-churning experience during its time here at Fantasy Island but we think that it???s only fair to share that exhilarating excitable feeling worldwide!

The Beast 'from the East' will be jetting off to warmer climates but of course, we wouldn???t leave our #FantasyFans without something new???check out Air Maxx 360 a BRAND-NEW attraction to Fantasy Island. We???re sure this new attraction will be a hit with our loyal customers! What do you guys think? Dare you brave this thrill-seeking ride?

We are determined to deliver customers with new exhilarating experiences year after year, to further improve Fantasy Island, ensuring it remains the best family day out on the East Coast.
The park and its owners are committed to continuing with developments, and we hope you???re all excited to join us this season.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/fantasyislanduk/

Example of new ride:

Get those last rides in folks! :(

Points on hand: 617.00 Points
Due to the fact that Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach is meant to be getting the exact same ride, I severely hope this is some elaborate April Fools stunt. The Beast is possibly the most popular flat there and maybe its most popular ride in general. I know Mellors are showmen, I just don't see why they would put The Beast on the circuit when topscans are hardly anything new the UK Fair scene and tbh internationally too. It's an old ride too which I fear all this transport might lead to its demise. Yarmouth have already cleared the spot for thier Loop Fighter"Old Evolution spot" And are not just advertising the ride model but that exact machine as far as I'm aware.
Joined age 14 still here at 28 =]

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!