Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Tornado

Tornado

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
ive been working for a while on my newest ride TORNADO which is a inverted impulse coaster but it goes up a chain-lift sooooooo right ok[B)] umm yeah so ill post some construction pics[:p]if i kinda knew how[V]
Last edited by Eric12 on February 21st, 2005, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 21st, 2005, 7:38 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,833.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I take it you have the pictures already and you are just wondering how to upload them? Well I'm going to assume that is the case and explain to you the uploading process.

When you begin a new topic or when you hit the "reply to topic" button at the top of a topic, you should be taken to a page where you can type in all you want to type etc etc... at the top left hand corner of the page, you should see a little picture of a paperclip, click on that picture and it then allows you to browse your computer for the picture you want to upload and then click upload and your done. Keep it in mind that certain filr types are not accepted by the system, so if the picture you are trying to upload is .bmp then you must save it as a .jpeg. I'm not sure exactly which file extensions are accepted, but I do know that the .bmp extension is not accepted.

Post February 21st, 2005, 8:34 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
One problem[V]the pictures are to big like 2.25 MB each[V]but my ride is close to completion[:D]

Post February 21st, 2005, 9:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area