Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Valleyfair 2009 - Construction

Valleyfair 2009 - Construction

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post October 12th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by Topdrag

I also have noticed how you act like you have authority here since you have a high post count. I have been a member since 2004 which is a whole 2 years before you showed up. You have some growing up to do.

...You should learn more about people before you say stuff like that...

Obviously you're not a hypocrite at all.

You ain't know me enough to hate on me like this. Whatever. I'm hot. You so AREN'T, rightt?? I'm overrr it.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post October 12th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
This is a news forum, not a personal attack forum. There is no reason to attack someone just because they want credit where it is due. Posting an image without the owners consent is stealing, believe it or not. Gerstl, you posted a personal attack on Topdrag when all he wanted was credit for his site's property.
Tmv and Lewis, you have no business going in on this. Not once did Topdrag do anything to you. Age is important and is something that should be valued. Topdrag seems to have a much better grasp on the real world than the both of you do. Please explain to me why protecting one's property makes them socially inept and a dork.

Now, can we just stick to information pertaining to the actual topic, or will this just turn into a battle between four year olds?

Post October 12th, 2008, 10:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

It wasn't much of a personal attack, just a joke at how serious the kid takes himself. But, on the other hand, this entire conflict would have never started if Topdrag wouldn't have been such a brat when asking for credit for the picture. Both this website and his website work hard to provide coaster news, and I respect that, but just because a silly image that isn't even copyrighted is taken and posted on another site shouldn't cause an argument. But whatever some people can be arrogant sometimes. I guess that's how it is when you're [older].

Post October 12th, 2008, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
^^It had very little to do with his asking for permission to use his images, trust me. It's how intense he thinks his life is. OH, and how he thinks he's just so much better than everyone.

ZzCeLlBoYzZ: You have no weight in this industry..
ZzCeLlBoYzZ: Good luck with life because its going to kick the poop out of you.
ZzCeLlBoYzZ: You make no sense with your post. Oh and im sure Jake now has his reason to ban you as well.

Lol, Woodie, I mean come on. Look how convinced he is that being involved in the roller coaster industry matters to everyone? He threatened me with a banning from a website. I can't see why that is such a big deal. But maybe these websites really matter to him? It's quite pitiful.

Post October 12th, 2008, 11:22 pm

Points on hand: 1,125.00 Points
I third that dork comment.
Alright I was just gonna leave it at that, but your comments REALLY are bugging me.
It will really show how mature he is if he responds with another attack. Kids don't know when its time to give up. (and yes, you are a kid.)

Okay first, just to recall, you were a kid at once. You weren't always the "Mature" little alan you are today. Let's recall some of your former posts.

look i think it a bad rate.

i know its a big jod so if i can get at leased 4 peaple to help thats great.

Reality is, we've all been n00bs whether you'd like to admit it or not. I dunno what your beef is with GerstCrazy, but really the immaturity needs to stop here. Getting back on topic,

Announcement date is Wednesday.

Post October 14th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Oh and everyone who wants to be mature (like the mature people who post on this topic), go to other forums, sign up with different emails, and spam the boards! It's what all the cool kids are doing! Or so someone thinks. . .

Post October 14th, 2008, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

Ok kiddies, lets cut the crap and go back to creaming our pants over this wave pool news at Valleyfair.

Post October 14th, 2008, 9:52 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Post October 14th, 2008, 10:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post October 14th, 2008, 10:39 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,537.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Originally posted by Haunt-Freak

Oh and everyone who wants to be mature (like the mature people who post on this topic), go to other forums, sign up with different emails, and spam the boards! It's what all the cool kids are doing! Or so someone thinks. . .

Said the man who's also GCIFan08 on these forums.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 14th, 2008, 10:53 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Topdrag was banned from Thrillnetwork for stealing tracks.

Feel free to debate with me about this over a glorious AIM conversation.

AIM : Moonsaultfhorn
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 14th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Dude, is this a real argument? Kick the poop out of you?

This site has some weird poop.

Anyways, sucks for Valleyfair[8D] Not that I don't like wave pools, it's just that every time there's a giant spot of land and construction going on that turns out to be a wave pool, it's just the biggest let down ever[lol]

Post October 15th, 2008, 7:41 am

Points on hand: 226.00 Points
"Topdrag was banned from Thrillnetwork for stealing tracks.

Feel free to debate with me about this over a glorious AIM conversation.

AIM : Moonsaultfhorn"

How is that possible when I'm STAFF on Thrillnework.. Wow.. smart...

Post October 15th, 2008, 10:33 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I know you did something along those lines somewhere lol. Old staff has retired and new staff are ignorant of old events...

EDIT: my bad, you stole tracks from Coastersims!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post October 15th, 2008, 5:47 pm

Valleyfair's Website:
Breakers Bay Wave Pool to Debut in 2009

Thrill seekers are invited to ride the tide next summer when Valleyfair unveils Breakers Bay, a new 350,000-gallon wave pool.

?????????The enormous popularity of our waterpark has created a need for expansion,????????? said Larry MacKenzie, general manager of Valleyfair. ?????????We are thrilled to be able to add an attraction that will be appealing to guests of all ages.?????????

Breakers Bay will total 34,000 square feet with 200 feet of ?????????beach frontage????????? (shallow end width) to give guests plenty of space to sunbathe as they watch the waves roll in on the zero-depth entry.

At its widest point in the deep end, the wave pool will measure 75 feet. Its maximum depth will be six feet.

Valleyfair will offer cabana rentals around Breakers Bay to enhance the guest experience. The cabanas will shelter guests from the hot summer sun and will include food and beverage service.

Other amenities that will be added include a new bathhouse with private changing and shower areas, tube and cabana rentals, locker rentals, a new merchandise stand and new food stand.

The addition of the wave pool and other amenities will bring the waterpark?????????s size to just over seven acres, which is almost double the size of the existing waterpark.

Also new in 2009, Valleyfair will change the name of its waterpark to Soak City. Soak City?????????s attractions will include Breakers Bay, Panic Falls Body Slides (three tubular water slides with quick turns and sudden drops), Panic Falls Speed Slides (two large slides with a sudden, rapid drop), Hurricane Falls (a four-passenger raft ride) and Raging Rapids (a rough, whitewater tube ride). For milder thrills, the waterpark offers Ripple Rapids (a slow moving river), Splash Station and Giggle Run (attractions for small children).

All waterpark attractions, including Breakers Bay, will be included in the price of Valleyfair admission.

Valleyfair will open for its 34th season in May 2009. The complete 2009 operating schedule (including Soak City) will be posted online at valleyfair.com in the near future.

Valleyfair is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, a publicly traded partnership that is listed for trading on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ?????????FUN.????????? In addition to Valleyfair, Cedar Fair owns and operates ten other amusement parks, six water parks, one indoor water park resort, and five hotels. Cedar Fair also operates the Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in Gilroy, Calif. under a management contract.

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!