Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion What happened to cool5?

What happened to cool5?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post August 9th, 2011, 6:17 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Technically he never trolled. Every post he made was either his own thread discussing his sincere thoughts or interests, or a post in another thread that [although not always evident to us] at least pertained to the topic in his eyes hahahahah [lol]

Post August 9th, 2011, 6:26 am

Points on hand: 1,034.00 Points
Well the only reason I said "trolling" is because I wanted to say "playing dumb" but then realized that I was talking about a possible case of autism and a just left myself in a situation of political-correctness [:p]

Post August 9th, 2011, 6:59 am
SNJ

Points on hand: 668.00 Points
I think I was the only one who actually liked his coasters.

Post August 9th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
And those coasters were actually made quite well. He can come back if he likes to.

And funny as f**k. I still say whether he knows it or not, he is the "Comedic Genius of All Time".

I think he just needs a friend. Doesn't seem like Mom lets him do too much away from the house. But that's all speculation.

Hope your alive and doing well cool5.

Post August 9th, 2011, 1:28 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I tried to do do a co-op with him and make his station out of supports but after he said he would do it he never replied to my message. I also tried to talk to him about the burning rubber 4 game and he just asked all of these questions lol.

Post August 9th, 2011, 2:39 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
now that we talk about mental illness i've kinda hit a "reality wake up". I think you guys are right. I mean, he never replied to anyones comments, only very rarely. He never bantered back or stood up for himself or anything, if we found him hilarious or posted anything he never really spoke back.

I don't want to remember him as mentally ill, but more of a comedy genius. and i hope he comes back, i remember when he was banned from C2K i was gutted, but at least he was still on here but now he's gone here too!

Post August 9th, 2011, 2:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,034.00 Points
Yeah I started posting in the forums here about the same time he stopped. That was some of the funniest stuff I've ever read, and half of it was unintentional humor. I remember when cool5 was making some sort of cages-with trampolines-inside things with supports and catwalks and he was somewhat frequently posting pics on the forums.

Coasterkidmwm had to comment on cool5's structure.

You should put strippers in the cage.

I started LOLing. Hard. But cool5's response made me laugh harder.

I can't make them of 3ds.

[lol]

Post August 9th, 2011, 8:27 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

He's over at coasterfuel.com; if anyone misses him, go over there and join up; it's a freaking ghost town over there anyway and we need more posters. :P

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion