Board index Public Relations Contests 2008 CoasterCrazy No Limits Tournament - Sign-ups

2008 CoasterCrazy No Limits Tournament - Sign-ups

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post January 16th, 2008, 9:50 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

actually, it makes perfect sense. All the people signed up now had no idea what they are up against. They knew that whatever the template turned out te be, they have to make a valid track or get banned.

Now that the template is online everybody can see it, and somebody might say: "I'll make a track, if it turns out rubbish i'll keep silent, but if it's good, i'll sign-up for the contest and send in my track". The participants don't have that luxury, they must send in a track or they get banned. That's why the signup period was separated from round 1.

ok now that makes more sense. you should've said that earlier! [;)]

but is it ok to take the template, create a track, and upload it just for fun, not for the contest?

Post January 16th, 2008, 11:13 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post January 16th, 2008, 11:24 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Templates are always fair game. After the 2005 Match-up Contest, Hansixx went on to build "Ganja" on the Round 1 template, and I went on to build "Meteora" on it. Have fun, go nuts, and maybe show us contest participants up. :p

Post January 16th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

Originally posted by cjd

Templates are always fair game. After the 2005 Match-up Contest, Hansixx went on to build "Ganja" on the Round 1 template, and I went on to build "Meteora" on it. Have fun, go nuts, and maybe show us contest participants up. :p

i dont think my track will be THAT good... but ill try [lol]

and im planning on creating cartextures and maybe an environment but first i need to practice my photoshop skills (or maybe i'll just do it in ms paint)

Previous

Return to Contests