Board index Public Relations Contests 2012 No Limits Tournament - Round 2

2012 No Limits Tournament - Round 2

Only official CoasterCrazy.com Contests are posted here.

Post May 21st, 2012, 3:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Originally posted by Jakizle

Sucks to have the 2nd highest rated track and be eliminated, but whatever. Just saying though the wooden tunnel test is extremely far from accurate.

Should made an Intamin in my sleep...

Believe me, that wasn't an easy decision to make (and now I know Coasterkidmwm left it up to me to decide). You guys had the two best tracks in the round and it was a very, very close call. If it wasn't a match-up tournament you obviously both would have advanced, but that's the way this has always worked unfortunately.

Post May 21st, 2012, 5:00 pm

Points on hand: 462.00 Points
I have always thought that about the match up rounds, that being somebody could make the second highest rated ride, and get eliminated. It would seem that it may be a better option to just have each round be top 16/top8/top4 advance and a winner take all final. Some food for thought when it comes to next year.

Yeah, I got past round 2!

Post May 21st, 2012, 6:08 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I think it's stupid also. maybe it'll get changed next year IDK.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 21st, 2012, 6:27 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Originally posted by tracksix

I have always thought that about the match up rounds, that being somebody could make the second highest rated ride, and get eliminated. It would seem that it may be a better option to just have each round be top 16/top8/top4 advance and a winner take all final.

I agree.

Previous

Return to Contests