Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster A new idea

A new idea

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post September 17th, 2003, 7:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,722.00 Points

Since I have been having trouble making coasters, as well as other people, I came up with an idea that will probably make some things just a bit easier. I tried this new idea with a few friends and they thought it was a good way to build coasters. Not to mention fun and challenging.
The idea is to make it seem like Person A is the theme park and Person B is the designer or coaster company in real life. Ok how this works is Person A (a friend) wants you to build a coaster and here is what the park is looking for: (using revolution for an example)

Revolution
Steel Looper
150 FT. tall
over 3500 FT. long
1 inversion: loop
3 trains
whit track, rail, suppot, and tie
build in at least a week

Ok, Person A wants the coaster to be like the info above. Now it has to be within this terrain. (I used trees that surrounded the track and inside some parts for boundries)

Now that you got your terrain it's time to build.(build within the trees!) once your done, see if Person A approves, then post it here at weeweeslap as person A's idea but Person B's design. It seems just like real life.

I don't know what you guys think but once again my friends and I have tried it and we like it. We have built a few coasters and each one is really good. My skill has grown a well. Give me you opinion and maybe some specs so I can try one of your ideas. You always get full credit, always. Nobody really has to try this. I just wanted to speak out. Have a nice night![:)][:D]

Post September 17th, 2003, 10:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

that sounds cool, now if only my HP hadn't crashed erasing my best tracks, i'd try it.

Post September 17th, 2003, 11:42 pm

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

that sounds like good idea Gravity, let me know how it ends up going, would be willing to learn better that way myself

Post September 18th, 2003, 9:42 am

Points on hand: 4,347.00 Points

Cool, sounds great. Thats a pretty nice idea. But for now I'm out...

Post September 18th, 2003, 11:35 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

nice idea! Actually im gonna get crazy and try Weng's idea!

Post September 18th, 2003, 8:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,722.00 Points

Post September 18th, 2003, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points

Post September 25th, 2003, 4:11 pm

Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points

i agree i think it would be interesting to see wut people come up with.Great Idea.

Return to No Limits Coaster