Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Airtime vs. Positive G's park

Airtime vs. Positive G's park

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 17th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
My second NL2 project. It's a simple park featuring two (for now, at least) similar-size marquee steel coasters that are polar opposites in terms of G-forces.
Centrifugal Insanity
Looping coaster inspired by Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens and Mindbender at Galaxyland.
Three interlocking loops. Wonder how I plan to thread them all together.
Lightning Burst
A Chance rides-inspired airtime machine. Not really too familiar with their way of shaping, so I kinda guesstimate G-forces. At approximately 144 feet tall, it's bigger than a hyper-lite but smaller than a hyper coaster. This was originally imported from No Limits 1 but then tweaked massively. I think I'll have more fun with this one than with Centrifugal Insanity.
Thinking about an out and back/twister layout. Did not take close up screens because I still need to smooth some banking.
Mix-matched because I don't wanna have shoulder harnesses, and these still look enough like the correct trains.
The dummy Arrow track, named 'blank' shows an error message. I managed to stop this message by setting the number of trains on the dummy Arrow track to 0.

Post January 17th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Really like the look of the first picture; I'm eager to see how it turns out.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post January 22nd, 2014, 2:40 pm

Taking a break from the looping coaster, I decided to finish the layout of my Lightning Run inspired coaster.
Wow. So twisty. Much airtime. Wow.
One slight problem I encountered: I can either use the Arrow cars, which have the OTSR's or I can make it a custom tracked ride and put the wooden Morgan trains on and have differing friction. Since I have the standard version, I can't change the friction, but I was thinking of placing invisible transport segments to subtly change the speed in certain places to match the speed of the Arrow train, but I am concerned that it might feel too 'artificial' if I did that.

Post January 22nd, 2014, 2:42 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post January 22nd, 2014, 2:55 pm

^
Not sure why I didn't think of that myself.
Also, I think some of the screenshots may be stretched horizontally a little bit, so the shaping may look off.
An editor screenshot.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2