Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Alice Cooper Scare Maze At Universal LA

Alice Cooper Scare Maze At Universal LA

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post August 5th, 2011, 8:34 am
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
Alice Cooper is set to launch his very own theme park ride at the Universal Studios theme park in Los Angeles.

Welcome To My Nightmare is a 'spooky' maze and will only be a temporary attraction, forming part of the theme park?????????s Halloween celebrations, running from September 23 to October 31.

Universal Studios' creative director John Murdy has said of the ride:
"As a life-long Alice Cooper fan who's been motivated and inspired by his craft, I am absolutely thrilled by this incredible opportunity. It's a nightmare come true."

The attraction has been co-designed by Cooper and it incorporates guillotines, spiders, electric chairs and snakes, reports The Guardian, as well as playing host to songs from Cooper's forthcoming album, 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare', the sequel to 1975?????????s 'Welcome To My Nightmare'.

Alice Cooper has said that the ride "is a nightmare that will haunt visitors' dreams for a long time to come????????? [It's a] living horror movie, so there's no place more appropriate to offer a preview of the new [record]."
Source

Post August 5th, 2011, 9:45 am

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

i have seen this a few days ago after getting an E-mail from out offices in america. so you all know hauntedprops.com will be surplying the moving spiders :)
Making screams come true

Post August 5th, 2011, 11:30 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points

Post August 5th, 2011, 4:23 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,115.00 Points

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!