Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Alton Towers Wooden Coaster & Shoot The Chute Ride

Alton Towers Wooden Coaster & Shoot The Chute Ride

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post November 3rd, 2006, 2:33 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
He is, what he called semi retired. So he still is around, but don't do much formal work anymore. He started the process with designing SW6, but later let other people take over that prodject. So I'm sure he is still around, but I'll doubt he is working that much on this prodject, except as an enthusiast and a consultant. Also I believe he was spotted in Blackpool a a few months ago riding some woodies with some other people from the industry. Might be a hint?[:)]

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Originally posted by Nosferatu

Originally posted by Coasterfan91

@ Nosferatu: Tripsdrill didn't get a woodie from gci.Look on rcdb.com

They are getting one for 2008[:)]

If that's true then i will be making another trip in 2008 around germany [redsmoke]

It seems true, even though there haven't been too much buzz around it. It was reported in the latest First Drop, and I've also seen it a few other places.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post November 4th, 2006, 2:34 pm

Points on hand: 359.00 Points

When it was reported in the latest First Drop then I think ?????????t?????????s right that they get a woodie[approve]

Post November 4th, 2006, 3:45 pm

Points on hand: 846.00 Points

According to Towers Times, John Wardley was seen on park this week with James Paulding and Russel Barnes (Park Managers). He apparently is heavily involved in this project!

Post November 4th, 2006, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

all this about jhon has got me geared and i think i will try to get an interview with him. ill drop alton towers an email and see if they can help
Making screams come true

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!