Board index Public Relations Introductions Any Japanese coaster/park enthousiasts?

Any Japanese coaster/park enthousiasts?

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post January 2nd, 2019, 2:32 pm

Points on hand: 153.00 Points
Hello

This might be an unusual topic for the "introduction" area, but I think because it's about getting to know people, there is no better place on the forum than here! :)

Are there any rollercoaster or park enthousiasts from Japan on this site, or is there anyone that knows a website where I can meet someone who lives in Japan and "really knows their parks"?

Post January 5th, 2019, 10:25 am

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
I am Jet Coaster King here! Look at my uploaded jet coasters.

Post January 5th, 2019, 11:43 am
PvM User avatar

Points on hand: 8,245.00 Points

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm not Japanese but Japan is definitely on my bucket list. I'd love to go to Fuji Q Highland, Yomiuri land, Nagashima Spa Land or any park there someday!

Post January 17th, 2019, 3:50 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
HussRainbow wrote:
Hello

This might be an unusual topic for the "introduction" area, but I think because it's about getting to know people, there is no better place on the forum than here! :)

Are there any rollercoaster or park enthousiasts from Japan on this site, or is there anyone that knows a website where I can meet someone who lives in Japan and "really knows their parks"?

Welcome!

To my knowledge there aren't any (active) Japanese Coaster enthusiasts on this site. But there are a few that have traveled and visited Japan, so if there are any questions. Perhaps one of us can try to answer those. :)

I personally do wonder where the Japanese Enthusiasts hang out. Mostly because I'd love to meetup with fellow enthusiasts from other countries, as well as sharing ideas and opinions.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Return to Introductions