Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Apollo 13 - A Custom Multilaunch Spinning Coaster

Apollo 13 - A Custom Multilaunch Spinning Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 4,118.00 Points

This is a ride concept i was testing around with over the week, and I have got it to a point where its in a presentable state. I plan to give this fairly minimal but effective Space theming, although im not 100% sure what to do for it. If anyone has some ideas, leave them in the thread!

Wireframe:

Details:

Slightly modified LSM's from TCM's premier kit

Under station maintenance area

Station area (No gates because of the clearance with the stock ones)

Basic building frame

Please leave any Ideas for the ride (Things I should change, add e.c.t.). Hope you like it so far!
Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Perfect :D
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
Oy, why you stealin me name?
Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
That is a round loop lol. Are you shooting for a ton of hangtime on it? I like the simplicity and presentation of everything.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

@Seth Thanks!

@XYZ Because i can

@CK Yep, spinning hangtime was the main element this ride was built around

Here is a video showing the ride in action (Also I have now added a filled in spine, Recommended by RCW)

Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Awesome - really cool concept and the supportwork looks like it was fun to put together!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Love those consecutive inversions! Extremely well-planned! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Looks like a buyer has emerged for this prototype ride, A small park that goes by the name of Riverside Amusements

Made using mostly Community assets and the new scenery packs found in NL2, This park is simple and serves as an environment for the ride to sit in. I will release a version with no park around it as well once its finalised

Apollo has also received some station Detailing, and also some sensors courtesy of TCM

Lots of things happening in personal life right now, But i hope to get this released in the near future, as its almost done!

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Your park is really cute and I love the setting. Theming details are really neat as well. Your video was cool too of the ride in action.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

http://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/detail.php?track_id=21801

Its out! Unfortunately I couldnt do all the stuff I wanted to the ride, but it still works as a concept

Return to Hard Hat Area