Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Aqualung

Aqualung

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 15th, 2005, 7:37 pm

Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points

This is my newest project Aqualung, it is a 400-foot tall strata with a drop that is over 100 degrees, right now i only have one image due to that fact that i have only just begun on this project.
Please give me feedback on what you think.
P.S - I have not yet decided yet wether or not i should keep it as a 4-seat hyper, or make it a floorless strata-coaster, any sugestion on this will be very helpfull to me, thanks.

Post January 15th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
I think you should keep it a hyper. Also cjd made a prodject not far from this a while ago. Make sure you're track is very different from his;)

Post January 16th, 2005, 4:53 pm

^^yeah i know he did, my design is in part taken from his, but i plan for it to be completley different other than the drop.

Post January 19th, 2005, 2:16 am

Ive decided to make it a Hyper type style because i dont think i could make smooth inversions to the scale that this coaster would require, but i am still working on the trackwork which will probably take me a few weeks to complete, and i anticipate that the support work will take me just as long, if not longer. There will be more screens coming soon to show the progress of my work (which is coming along slowly), but this is going to be my largest project to date.

Return to Hard Hat Area