Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 As both a realism and Arrow fan, the cross tie update ROCKS!

As both a realism and Arrow fan, the cross tie update ROCKS!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 907.00 Points

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
The B&M invert pulls up to 7 gs and has other places of red gs. The swinging coaster pulls red gs. What happened to your other bush gardens williamsburg park?

The Busch park is on hold for the time being while I improve my skills. This park is actually an analogue to sort things out, with every type of coaster at BGW simulated here, plus that extra woodie I made for fun. Where are you seeing red Gs on the invert? There's a 4.9g turn between the verticle loop and the cobra roll that I'll probably tweak down to 4.5, and a 4.6g turn into the MCBR, but nothing else should be that high and I'm not seeing any red spots. Highest Gs on the Arrow suspended is 3.8 with only a few grazing the yellow (which I did intentionally to get the swinging going hard). Wonder if something happened when the park transfer.

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
The tiny loop after the mid brake pulled up to 7 gs.

Yeah I thought to check there when you said something, but the highest I see is 4.11 right as it enters. I did just adjust the other two turns to get down to 4.6 and 4.4 Gs from 4.9/4.7 though.

Bracken.png

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I believe editor G's calculate the middle car (or maybe front car?) force - they can vary in the Simulator when you have longer trains.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Exactly what you mean. It's hard to guestimate or calculate vertical g's when you run an invert or a suspended coaster type.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Is there any other way to get estimates though? It's definitely a shortfall of the program that you can't see individual rows

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

^Not only in NL2 can't you see individual rows, you can't see them in Newton 2 or FVD either. I really wish you could, it would eliminate a lot of the times I build an element with reasonable forces only to have it exaggerated by the front/back row.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points
HE LIVES! I was wondering what was going on with your BGW rec. Good to have an answer.

Dude cool, you're totally right. I just found the spot you were talking about last night. I didn't assume the max G would be at the TOP of the loop 0.o

Working the problem now, thanks for pointing it out.

Points on hand: 342.00 Points
Just wanted to pop in and say those supports are wicked! Very cool!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2