Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] -=Aussiemine=- -=Appalachian Coasters Inc.=- Drachen

[NL2] -=Aussiemine=- -=Appalachian Coasters Inc.=- Drachen

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 131.00 Points
Drachen 2014

--

Let's talk a moment here, I'm a new member, and plan to work on this for a while, I just thought up of the design today, and I plan to have some pretty awesome Idea's!

Drachen is a Hyper Scatter coaster with Scoops. I plan on using the Scoops in a very specific way that makes it look like wings on a Dragon. Yep, Drachen is actually Dragon in German! It has 5 Trains (Yes 5, that's why there is a Dualing Unloading Station.) It has 7 cars per train, giving it 28 Riders per train, in a full hour I'd expect most likely 1900 (rough estimate) of people! up there in the capacity range!

It's to be made with 2 Half-Splashdowns (You'll understand that part later.) Designed for 9 Hills 2 turn arounds, and MCBR, and the 2 half spashdowns

This is the ride layout in a nutshell

You climb the 206ft tall lift, and plummet down 198 feet climbing back up a tall 185 Hill, then you drop once more, and go into a turn around heading straight back up, once down you're face to face with another hill, and once again drop back down, going right back up another camel back hill. then you do a slight turn to the left and go up another hill, and come back with another turn around, and go through one more hill, and hit the MCBR. Finally you can catch your breath for a moment. Just before that can happen you drop again, and run into 3 small hills, and go into a right half-splashdown turning around 270 Degrees, into one last hill, and doing a short left half-splashdown right into the final break run.

Enough talk, check out these great pictures of the ride in NL2!

Post January 30th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 131.00 Points
An update for Drachen here! I have made it up to the first MCBR (Yes there is a second one ;) ) and It's going pretty well! Doing my own little support style for Appalachian Coasters Inc. here so it works out well in the end!

Post January 31st, 2014, 2:10 am

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
do you finish your coasters segment by segment? It doesn't seem to be a completely closed circuit. If so, how do you remember what the course is? o.o Or doyou just make it up as you work?

Return to Hard Hat Area