Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 Available rides question for RCT2

Available rides question for RCT2

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post September 21st, 2011, 3:45 am

Points on hand: 53.00 Points
Is there a way to increase the selection of available rides in any given scenario aside from ride research?

I have a feeling I can, but I don't know how it's done.

Post September 21st, 2011, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Not sure exactly what you mean, all the scenarios have pre-set rides for that particular park, even trainers don't let you add more rides to the scenario. The best thing to do is to go to the scenario editor and create your own scenario with all the rides you want, however, there is a limit to that as well. Hope that helps.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post September 21st, 2011, 6:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,589.00 Points
Bank: 1,000.00 Points
There is actually a program that allows you to add items to a scenario already started. I don't remember the name, but if I happen to remember it I'll let you know.

Post September 22nd, 2011, 2:36 am

Points on hand: 53.00 Points
Originally posted by spacemountainfan619

Not sure exactly what you mean, all the scenarios have pre-set rides for that particular park, even trainers don't let you add more rides to the scenario. The best thing to do is to go to the scenario editor and create your own scenario with all the rides you want, however, there is a limit to that as well. Hope that helps.

Here's what I'm talking about...I've downloaded user created parks that have flat rides like Ripsaw, Super Looper, Sky Diver and Chaos to name a few. They also have roofing/scenery objects in colors and configurations not available in any scenario.

So my question is this...if they were added after the fact, how is it done?

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3