Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Avalanche - B&M Hyper

Avalanche - B&M Hyper

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 2nd, 2007, 6:51 am

Points on hand: 892.00 Points
Avalanche
(not sure about the name yet)
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4203

I've been working on this coaster for a while now, and it won't be completed very soon. But maybe that's because I'm a little slow.

Avalanche is a B&M Hyper, I think. I don't know if it's B&M-ish, can someone say? Anyway, at the moment it's 68,5m (224,74ft) tall and drops the rider 65m (213,25ft) who reaches a speed of 125km/h (77,67mph).

Some pictures:

The drop

In simulator:

Twisting Part:

Original turn:

Not sure about the colors yet, but I think I keep those. The track isn't finished too, just made some supports 'cause I got bored banking the track right. Everything is hanbuild, used the smooth button though. Planning some 3ds to put in, but I have to learn making 3ds first[:I].

Tips, Comments? I'd like to read them
Last edited by Sjaggerijn on November 2nd, 2007, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
buttersafe is extremely funny

Post November 2nd, 2007, 6:54 am

Points on hand: 1,477.00 Points
The drop out of the MCBR looks a little to steep for it to be a realistic B&M.

Post November 2nd, 2007, 6:56 am

Points on hand: 892.00 Points
^ You're right, but I like it too much to change it, does it really mind?
buttersafe is extremely funny

Post November 2nd, 2007, 8:17 am

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

If you want it to be authentic, yes. There really is no point in posting a work in progress unless you're going to consider the opinions of others concerning work already done on it.

Return to Hard Hat Area