Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area B&M floorless

B&M floorless

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:08 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hmmm i havent been around much lately. I have quite alot going on, so its kind of difficult to get a track going, but i finally managed to get one that i think i may carry on with. Its my first B&M floorless on elementary

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2720

Theres only a first drop and two elements at the moment, but just thought i would upload some pics of it. I likes it =P

comments on what should follow anyone? I thought a weird cobra roll type thing [:)]

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:25 am

Points on hand: 5,761.00 Points

that is a very weird loop. would look great diving down a vally. mabye a really wide cobra roll fot the next element or a wide immalan
Making screams come true

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:32 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Very, very jpe'cool'.
Keeping the ol' Sirooco style whip elements i like to see.
Im thinking Hydra inspired Cobra Roll too my friend ;)

Post October 15th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Looks very sexy so far. Except one little thing... Right here: http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... p?tid=7137
That little straight segment before the loops starts. Does it serve a purpose? Just looks out of place in my opinion. And maybe that's just me nit-picking. hehe

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:25 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:28 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post October 15th, 2006, 8:12 pm

HAHAHA Wow, that's funny. I was showing Ben that ride at the same time I was commenting here. Oops, anyway, here's the real link. lol
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i20592

I'll have to double check those next time and I'll keep this one to show how stupid I can be sometimes. hehe

Post October 15th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
That straight segment would actually enhance the effect of the G's as you enter. Instead of entering from a radius, you enter from no radius. This is one reason why Anton loops are usually felt to be more intense than others because alot of his entrances are rather flat. Only a few are off a parabolic curve. So you go from around 1G to 3-4Gs in a very shot period of time.

May "look" strange but IMO its just that you (and others) have this notion that everything has to have that certain flow. But remember, that is part of the drop so I dont think itll feel out of place at all. It would be like having a loop thrown into a straight arrow drop.

Post October 16th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
I feel that I'm gonna get bitch slapped if I talk about these colors...therefor I'll shut my mouth [:D]

Looking pretty cool so far. I definatly like the drop ow its like a turn going into a loop which pullout then turns and goes up to a zero g...anxious to see what orignality comes next.

Post October 16th, 2006, 1:21 pm

It did have a purpose. Firstly the loop is very circular, Schwarzkopf style, and the loop started earlier originally, but i just didnt think it felt intense enough. So i added that 4m straight section, just to get the speed up slightly, and to push the Gs up to the 4.5mark, i also had to make the speed going over the top of the loop higher so it wouldnt be in danger of rolling back. This also meant that the drop out of the loop had to pull up slightly quicker, also making the forces higher, and making it feel slightly more intense. So, athough it may not look as nice as a flowing ride, it does serve its purpose well, and adds to the ride IMO.

EDIT: The next element is now two immelmans, one straight into the other [:D] Will upload some pics when i get time

P.S - I CAME OUT TO MY PARENTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] IM SO HAPPY !!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Post October 16th, 2006, 3:37 pm

No need to be testy about it Real, it's not a notion, just a preference. I do see your point though.
Can't wait to see those immelmans strung in there. [:D]

Post October 16th, 2006, 3:47 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
I wasnt being testy Iron Man. Wasnt directed at you either. I just see it alot when people try new ways to enter and exit elements.

Post October 16th, 2006, 4:04 pm

IM SO HAPPY !!!!!

congrats.

Post October 16th, 2006, 4:23 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Jp is back! Anyway this looks cool but to arrowish if you ask me (Drop). Otherwise keep on going.

Post October 16th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,535.00 Points
Originally posted by jpecool

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] IM SO HAPPY !!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

We're all glad to hear that.

And you ride is looking great, very original!
-Tony.

Post October 22nd, 2006, 1:57 pm

Okay so after a pretty weird week, ive finally reached half term which means 2 things!!!!!! One of them you may be happy to know is that i can get a little bit of time to work on this coaster =]

I got some time today and got the next few elements to a reasonable standard. They may change slightly but the layout probably wont change much up to this point now.

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2720

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:08 pm

looks awesome :D has your 3ds skills inproved since the last time we saw you??

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,535.00 Points
This ride is looking great, i like the odd shaping and weird transitions.
-Tony.

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:25 pm

Nope, i havent been working on any nolimits skills or anything. Had too much happening lately to get anything going, but im hoping i will get this track finished. Although i dont have a clue where to go on it now! Any ideas?

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:32 pm

Points on hand: 5,801.00 Points

a diving dive loop ending in some sort of high g to air element.

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:45 pm

Ive decided to go for a climbing helix, which then leads into an airtime hill over the station, then a drop into a corkscrew and then into the brakes..... Pretty simple, ive got to at least keep something relatively B&M in here dont you think?

Canadmos your idea is really good but i just cant fit it in anywhere! [:(] The ride is losing speed really fast and the station is quite high up, and i dont want to end up having 2 lift hills!

Post October 22nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

boy your gonna have to teach me how to make that insane immelman manuver after the zero g...because I love it.

Post October 22nd, 2006, 3:07 pm

Its just an immelman with a tilted lead in, and the pull out starts a little late causing the track to flick over quicker when put through the AHG. [:)]

Post October 24th, 2006, 4:50 pm

Okay im suffering major boyfriend withdrawal symptoms, and got so bored today that i did so much work on this coaster!

http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p2720

The whole layout is finished!!!! Here is the element order:
- Loop (weird kinda loop anyway)
- Zero G
- Immelman
- Dive loop/loop
- high G diving helix into tunnel
- Corkscrew
- Zero G

[:)]

Hope you guys like the look of the ride so far. Ive just noticed this is actually the first time ive done a floorless coaster on Elementary!

Comments? I need a theme, and a name really. Any ideas guys?

Post October 24th, 2006, 4:57 pm

loving the cork straight into the zero g thats pretty sweet.

as for theme and name...umm i dont really know...but since its kinda close to halloween you could do like a spokky halloween kinda feel...i really dont know.

Next

Return to Hard Hat Area