Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area B&M Floorless

B&M Floorless

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 6th, 2011, 9:27 pm

Points on hand: 400.00 Points
I know I just put up a topic about making an Intamin Hyper but SM had major problems and I lost everything... So I just got it back and I decided to go ahead and start a B&M Floorless project so here are some pictures. If you need pictures of any other part of the ride just ask for them and I'll get them for you.

Last edited by JellyBeans on June 6th, 2011, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 7th, 2011, 10:49 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Your attempt at heartlining looks like it failed at the jojo roll. Check that out.

Post June 7th, 2011, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 400.00 Points
Its hard to do a jojo roll on SM. you have to do it with one segment or it will pump, if I was to break it into multi segments the bank would stop in the middle for like a sec then it'd continue and its stupid...

Post June 7th, 2011, 10:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Hm...never played SM, but it seems like that's something that should be possible. It may be difficult, but I can all but guarantee it's possible.

Post June 7th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
I made a straight heartline roll in SM - but it was quite long, more for an Intamin Hyper. It could be scaled down but not sure that would still work. I dont even have it installed anymore.

Return to Hard Hat Area