Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area B&M Floorless

B&M Floorless

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 3rd, 2011, 6:47 pm

Points on hand: 400.00 Points
I've been working on a B&M floorless for a couple days now, the layout still isn't finished but I've got most of it done. Yes this ride was made with newton 2.

As you can see where I left off with the track i'm going to try to put a corkscrew there and then put another one later on before the brakes but i'm having trouble making a corkscrews in newton 2 so i'm trying to learn how to.

Post July 3rd, 2011, 8:43 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
That in the distance looks a bit awkward...
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 3rd, 2011, 9:52 pm

Yeah i've been told it looks like it was beaten with a boulder but i'm going to redo everything past the loop.

Post July 4th, 2011, 4:02 pm

Here is some more pics, I went back and erased everything after the first drop and redid it so hopefully you'll like this pictures a lot better. (Those are not actual colors, I was just experimenting with them.)

(Thanks to RideWarriorNation for help with the cobra roll)

Post July 4th, 2011, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
I'm not going to go into detail because I don't feel like explaining things right now, but the shaping in nearly every picture looks abysmal. Ask Kyle Sloane or someone who's uploaded a kick-ass B&M to the exchange lol...

Post July 4th, 2011, 6:27 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Just remember that as the designer, everything probably makes sense to you as you are riding it. But to a stranger, the whole thing will just feel [insert word].

Post July 6th, 2011, 11:40 am

Okay well I didn't update here when I did on NLE so in some of the pictures you'll see a horrible misshaped turn, well ignore that I deleted it and everything after, the last 3 pictures are where i'm at right now. I know the cobra roll is an epic fail, i'm trying to fix it.

Also, I understand that the 8th picture looks weird, the transition looks like a rough jerk, well in the simulator it's smooth, I think the picture quality love it up. Also in that same picture that immelan looks horrible misshaped. Well the ride is going up it at -17 degrees to it spans out to the left a little.

Return to Hard Hat Area